The Forsaken Metropolis Build Project

General discussions around player made builds/projects
Wethecreature

The Forsaken Metropolis Build Project

Post by Wethecreature »

Hello everybody, so, I've been thinking about making a new build project, and I thought, how cool would a dystopian futuristic town look. So, I am going to get working on this new town, (extremely massive in scale (Hope it's not so big that it takes half of CV7) I'm not the best builder in the entire world, so I was wondering if anybody would like to help, I could really use some help with texturing, and even Redstone, as I was thinking of adding a whole industrial district including automatic farms and more! If you want to be a founder, I have two founder spots open currently! :D (I could sure use some founders)
OfflineOffline
Wethecreature

Re: The Forsaken Metropolis Build Project

Post by Wethecreature »

I wanted to add as I didn't include, I've not found a location on the map just yet! I'll also add my estimated proportions, each skyscraper will be 30 blocks each side, and will be 270 blocks tall, and the main building will be 320 blocks tall, but will have a triangular shape. I think I should also add that the scale of this project will require a build team if any want to join the builders group. I will give credit to all builders, founders or not. :D
OfflineOffline