Bamboo Shores Community

General discussions around player made builds/projects
Lime
Youtube: UC1nrD5W2Jcc84sxE1E2CjiA

Bamboo Shores Community

Post by Lime »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey all! A while back, me and some other players decided to start a little side-project community called Bamboo Shores.
Basically, we are a small unofficial village-like community in a lovely location on the edge of a mesa,
next to a small bamboo jungle. Just wanted to share some info on what the project is about, and what we are doing for
the CV community :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What?
We are a small but active community in a lovely location close to the West drop! We offer all of our plots 100% free for all players, if you want one you can of course message me :p
Who?
The project is completely player run - We don't have an official leader as such, however I currently manage plots and general development. Some of our members include Me, Tinysbunny1234, AvesFelix, and LizardKing.
Why?
Although any player can get one of our free plots here, we are specially tailored towards new players and players without much stuff already. We have a free food farm, free blocks available, a mine, and more. We are a great option for any new players who want a kind community with lots of things to do.
Basically, our aim has been to make a completely player-run community that is free for all to enjoy! If you want to get involved and help out, maybe build something like a hotel, mall, or whatever you want, message me on discord, forums, or in game :D
OfflineOffline