Flotsam Aquarium (weekly thread)

General discussions around player made builds/projects
Joshiek

Flotsam Aquarium (weekly thread)

Post by Joshiek »

Howdy everyone!

I realized that I only posted a thread for the aquarium's weekly updates in the discord and not everyone has access to that, so I'm just reposting it here for anyone who might be interested :)

Some of you may know already but, I've created a rather large aquarium in my village of Flotsam. You can come and see the aquatic life that Minecraft has to offer up close and personal. But that's not all! The aquarium features real-world animal info/education from real-world sources and marine biologists! Come learn about Dolphins, Whale Sharks, Axolotls, Sea Lions, Sea Turtles, and Manta Rays! We also sell packages that allow you to name animals in the habitats, and even hatch and release new sea turtles into the nearby ocean. Check out the conservation center during your visit for more info.

We also feature a weekly rotation of new animal information that will update each week with a new aquatic animal. This week features the Pistol Shrimp! Feel free to message me or reply here with aquatic animals you'd like to see featured and learn more about. Rotation updates every Monday.

Come visit and learn more about real marine life at the Flotsam Aquarium :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
(This thread will update weekly with the new animal in rotation)

We are now an official quality landmark! You can get there by going to /hub > landmarks > flotsam aquarium.

WIN PRIZES!
Suggest an animal for the weekly rotation and if it gets picked, you'll win a free axolotl & tropical fish!

Aquarium Packages

Buy an aquarium package and get a box of goodies! You'll also get the chance to name an animal for the aquarium habitats! We also now offer sponsorships and advertising spaces. Visit the Conservation Center at the aquarium for info on the packages we offer.

Gone but not forgotten!
(past week banners)
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Joshiek on Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OfflineOffline
Joshiek

Re: Flotsam Aquarium (weekly thread)

Post by Joshiek »

This week at the aquarium: What marine creature is faster than a bullet, creates heat hotter than the surface of the sun, and is louder than a volcanic eruption? If you guessed the pistol shrimp, you'd be correct! Learn about one of the deadliest creatures in the ocean this week at the Flotsam Aquarium, now available in the education center. :)

OfflineOffline