Village of Blossom Cove

Submit applications to have your village reviewed for official status.
LissaLaine

Village of Blossom Cove

Post by LissaLaine »

Hi, we're ready to apply Blossom Cove for Village!

Mayor: StrawberrySheep (currently SheepOfTheWild)
Founders: LissaLaine and Pixelsplash
Member: _Kittycait

Location: https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/4166/64 ... ille/world

Currently, our founder and member homes are located on the small flower island to the south east. The town hall and farm are on the main island, and the "Town Center Island" is to the south west of the farms. Later we'll be moving our homes to various islands and turning our little flower forest island into a nature preserve and turtle sanctuary, with a flower farm for public use :)

We have fenced three high as drowned do spawn in our waters.

Thanks for looking :)
OfflineOffline
unixadmin

Re: Village of Blossom Cove

Post by unixadmin »

I am happy to approve Blossom Cove's Village request. Everything seems to be in order and requirements met (or exceeded, in some cases).

Your region is blossom_cove, and your NBZ is blossom_cove_nbz. Because your region is a poly, I have created 2 cuboid subzones so you may more easily subzone in your village (farms, house plots, etc). The subzones are as follows:
  • blossom_cove_section_1: This is the main rectangle as can be seen on the map, which includes the main island, as well as all of the North/West/East islands.
  • blossom_cove_section_2: This is the small section that sticks out to the South, including the flower forest island.
If you are unsure of where something exists, /rg i should tell you. If you do build something that spans both regions, and you need help to subzone it, an Admin will be able to help you subzone that specific area.

Once again, congratz on the successful Village!
OfflineOffline