Sandford Village Application

Submit applications to have your village reviewed for official status.
cagedFALC0N

Sandford Village Application

Post by cagedFALC0N »

Ladies and Gentlemen, WELCOME TO SANDFORD!
First of all, I would like to thank my Amazing Founders Goaticecream & Mamacheckers, and Helpers, especially our Near & Dear Tisjstme, for their help with this project.
Second, I would like to thank the Hardworking staff of CV for their support and especially the Admin+ who will take their time to review our application.
And last but not least I'd like to apologize to Neo City & Phoach for attempting to take their crown as Cubeville's most recent official village, so soon after they got it.

I will provide pictures to save you some time looking for stuff in the Village. Here is a link to the Album containing the pictures just in case:

Sandford

Mayor: D3V1Lryd3r
Founders: Mamacheckers & Goaticecream
Members: Curve3000, Tisjstme, ValeIsChikin, blurry16, JinKiJoo, GamerLoafCat98, SooprJ and TindurDaNubbiesst

Maplink: https://www.cubeville.org/map/#cv7survi ... 0:0:0:flat
Coordinates: (-2611, 65, 2092)

Requirements
  • Village Hall ☑
If you take the stairs down you will be able to see our Notice board, List of rules and our Founders.

• Village Center ☑
If you take the lift down into the Maproom you will be able to see Landmarks, directions and roads from the map. We also have road signs pointing and directing you to anywhere you want to go and where each road takes you.

• Wall ☑
We have an inner wall which encloses our village, 3 blocks high, lit and is 100% mob-proof. We also have a border marking our expansion to where our future Town wall will be in the future with stone bricks.

• Farms ☑
Our farm has 3 different crop types, each floor gives you a minimum of 140 pieces of food.

• Player Builds ☑
We have many members living in our Village but I will only provide a picture of one of our members, Tisjstme's, as only one Member house is required for Village Status.
D3V1Lryd3r's

Goaticecream's

Mamacheckers' & ValeIsChikin's

Tisjstme's

• Lighting/Mob-Proofing ☑
The entire village AND the expansion area has been lit up. So within the inner walls, inside the border & 25 blocks outside the border is lit and mob-proof.

Extra information/Notes/Request
I would like to mention that I am aware of the fact that the Village a little bit hard to navigate at the moment, however that will be fixed as soon as we get the Village region protection, I will subzone each farm/landmark and add a greeting and farewell flag messages directing and informing people about important information. I do have a personal rg set in the village but I know I have to redo the greeting/farewell messages so I thought I would wait until we get the rg. I will also have Lecterns at each turn to give people instructions on how to use our facilities.

Lastly I have a particular request, If you could give us the whole rg Including the border expansion area that would help us transition to Town easier and faster as I will be able to subzone everything and have plots ready to go as soon as we have a portal. As I mentioned before we have the future town expansion marked out with Stone bricks. And I would also like to mention that we do have the requirements for village all checked within the initial walled area.

Thank you for taking the time to review our application and read through my thread. I hope you have a nice day/night.
This is the way. 🗿
call me Mehy.
Cubeville citizen since CV4 in 2014-2015.
Former, Overseer of Dragonvale in CV4 and Founder of Dragonvale II in CV5.
Current King & Founder of Emerald Shores and Duke of Valley.
Current Founder & Mayor of Sandford.
This is the way. 🗿

used to be known as D3V1Lryd3r/MehyMehran
OfflineOffline
Tisjstme

Re: Sandford Village Application

Post by Tisjstme »

Good Luck with Village D3V.
OfflineOffline
cagedFALC0N

Post by cagedFALC0N »

Tisjstme wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:29 am Good Luck with Village D3V.
Thank you, Tis. This wouldn't be possible without your help, I appreciate it.
call me Mehy.
This is the way. 🗿

OfflineOffline
WeatherCats
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp2_3j ... vqihQbu-Sg

Post by WeatherCats »

Congratulations, Sandford is Cubeville's newest village!

Region Name: sandford
NBZ Name: sandford_nbz

Region Owners: D3V1Lryd3r, Goaticecream, MamaCheckers
Region Members: Curve3000, GamerLoafCat98, ImNotValeImMinno, JinKiJoo, SooprJ, TindurDaNubbiest, Tisjstme, blurry16

Since it's a cuboid region, you'll be able to subzone regions yourself. Also worth noting, the NBZ extends out a bit less in the north direction to make room for Talsair's squid farm.

Congrats again!
June 17, 2015 - Joined Cubeville
August 22, 2020 - Became Vice President of the Citizen's Union
March 13, 2021 - Promoted to moderator
September 19, 2021 - Promoted to senior moderator
June 11, 2023 - Promoted to administrator

CV5 - Mayor of Weatherville
CV6 - One of the mayors of Domeville
OfflineOffline
cagedFALC0N

Post by cagedFALC0N »

WeatherCats wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:55 pm Congratulations, Sandford is Cubeville's newest village!

Region Name: sandford
NBZ Name: sandford_nbz

Region Owners: D3V1Lryd3r, Goaticecream, MamaCheckers
Region Members: Curve3000, GamerLoafCat98, ImNotValeImMinno, JinKiJoo, SooprJ, TindurDaNubbiest, Tisjstme, blurry16

Since it's a cuboid region, you'll be able to subzone regions yourself. Also worth noting, the NBZ extends out a bit less in the north direction to make room for Talsair's squid farm.

Congrats again!
Again, Thank you so much for your time and Efforts, WeatherCats!
call me Mehy.
This is the way. 🗿

OfflineOffline