Esgaroth Village Application

Submit applications to have your village reviewed for official status.
FirecoreYT

Esgaroth Village Application

Post by FirecoreYT »

HELLO, Welcome to Esgaroth the village on the sea!

Esgaroth is just a small new village that has a lot of amenities like a sugar cane farm, wool farm, crop farm, cow farm, pig farm, egg farm, turtle farm, and a bamboo farm.

we have five people living in our village, our mayor Adaws72, our three founders, FirecoreYT, IAmUnicorn72, and Sirenhead_dream.

Maplink (https://www.cubeville.org/map/#cv7survi ... 0:0:0:flat)

we hope to get this project permited to be CubeVilles latest village
OfflineOffline
LissaLaine

Re: Esgaroth Village Application

Post by LissaLaine »

Hello there,
You have a great start and I'm only noticing a couple of things that are missing :)

Your founder Sirenhead_dream, will need to place some simple items into their home which is currently empty. A simple bed and chest would be enough, just something to show that they are actually there.

Your rules and info in the village hall are on private lecterns - this means players who come to your village would not have access to read them. if you remove the protection on them with /cremove and then use the command /cdonation , players can read them without them being able to take your books.

I did not find a "village center" here. this would be the following portion of the village requirements:

• Village Center
A functioning center directs visitors all over the village, you can be creative in how you do this! Maps, signs, region messages etc.
☑ Central Location
☑ Village Connections
☑ Directions Posted

The last thing I found is related to lighting in the water. I see that under some of the village you have lit the water with sea pickles. The village requirements lists the following:

☑ Any water within your marked border and within 30 blocks from land must be lit up. This means that any water surrounding an island or coastline needs to be lit up to a distance of 30 blocks, but deep ocean that is not within 30 blocks of land can remain unlit. Alternatively, you can build a three high wall around the edge of any coasts/islands within your protection.

This means that you would need to light all the way to the buoys on each side with sea pickles, as it is within your marked borders.

You've done well so far, please post here when these things have been taken care of, and I'll get you set up for village :)
OfflineOffline
FirecoreYT

Post by FirecoreYT »

we have a village center, the other things we will get set up.
OfflineOffline
FirecoreYT

Post by FirecoreYT »

OK the rest is done now :D
OfflineOffline
LissaLaine

Post by LissaLaine »

Congrats! I have set up your village region. I will be out in the next couple of days to get the nbz set up, as it's a little trickier with the builds nearby and I ran out of time tonight :-p

Rg: Esgaroth
Owners: Adaws72, FirecoreYT, IAmUnicorn72, Sirenhead_dream
Members: stxrfallz
OfflineOffline