Event Island | Landmark Application

Submit requests for a landmark status vote for your project
bahamabucks

Event Island | Landmark Application

Post by bahamabucks »

This is defiantly going for the "Or maybe its more about what you can do there" part of the timelessness xD We can't landscape i'm sorry ;-;

Welcome to the Event Island Application. Throughout my time hosting / viewing events on CV6, finding a easily accessible venue was really hard. A lot of times towns can do it, but not always! :O So here we go, if this gets landmark status not only would be it CV's first landmark but also an accessible even venue for all your future event throwers! Again, me and Fran aren't ... really great landscapers, but its about what you can do there and not the looks, hopefully? rofl.

Maplink: https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/-3074/6 ... ille/world

Here are some photos :)

Built In cake jail :)

Event host-ers are welcome to ask for perms to build / decorate the island for event purposes provided its not permanent and it dosn't involve digging down into the island or breaking any of our trees or cake jail!

Note: Im not sure what desired portal location means so I can't really add that?
Edit: The portal can go where the second picture is.

Founder people: Frana_Banana, Bahamabucks
"Don’t worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward!" - Midoriya Izuku

Joined Cubeville 09/01/2018
Promoted to Helper 8/7/2022
Promoted to Mod 11/27/2022
Promoted to Senior Mod 06/14/2023
OfflineOffline
chickenboy88

Re: Event Island | Landmark Application

Post by chickenboy88 »

Looks like a fun place, good luck with landmark status! -chicken :chicken:
:chicken:
OfflineOffline