Creative World Co-Ops

Buying, selling, hiring? The marketplace is for you!
Lime
Youtube: UC1nrD5W2Jcc84sxE1E2CjiA

Creative World Co-Ops

Post by Lime »

Creative World Co-Ops!

What is a 'Co-Op'?
In the UK, we have a big supermarket association of coops who share the same logo etc but are run by communities and different groups. Me and grayhoodied were inspired by this and wanted to make a business on CV, a community shop, for towns and cities in the CW. Everything in this shop would be more or less free for any residents of the town or city it is in, and the shop will provide many services like heads, banners, potions, and other unobtainable blocks - possibly regional services like mail for some cities, and other city-run things.

How do I get a free Co-Op store in my city?
Your city needs to be active with people coming around every now and again, so the shop can be used and maintained. The main idea of a co-op is it is by the community for the community. We just provide you with a shop, a logo and branding to use, and some stock, but it will mainly be run by the city itself with a little help from the company. We need a shop plot in your city to put the co-op on, with enough size to run our services. If you would like a co-op in your city, please reply to this message with your city :
Name :
Plot :
How Active Is It? :
How many residents (can be rough or approximate) :

Note: If your city is a multiple-plot city or a large city with lots of neighbourhoods in the CW, we can potentially have two co-ops or more depending on the size, need, and activity of these areas. You do not have to be 100 per cent active. You just need to have at least a few people per day wandering your streets, buying stuff, and general roleplay there.
OfflineOffline