AnimeShop III

Buying, selling, hiring? The marketplace is for you!
AnimeOtaku14

AnimeShop III

Post by AnimeOtaku14 »

AnimeShop III
Hello! Anyone that's been around on CV since its 5th map, will know that I love making banners and setting up in CVC! This time around I've got a new plot in CV Uptown, with an all-new, gothic, and dark look! I'm still in the process of setting up and renovating so it might be cluttered around for a bit!

I sell banners given from all kinds of media: anime, movies, TV shows, games, comics, decor and Special Emblems and designs! I'm constantly stocking and adding new designs every week so check on by when you get the chance for new and fresh banners from your favorite media!

How to Buy from my shop: My shop is located in Uptown (Visible right when you spawn into CVC!) just west of when you spawn in! Since banners cannot be placed in excess at spawn plots, my new method of selling banners in towns is having a donation 'preview' chest in the shop floors with every banner labeled shown! Just open the chest, look at my selection of banners, and when you're ready to buy, go and find the adjacent barrel label and it goes from there! Still need help seeing what a banner looks like up close? you can message me in-game and I can show you personally!

Just like previous maps I do customs and requests in case you need special decoration ones or need to buy in bulk! Just look for the purple shulker at the counter in the main lobby and place a book and quill when you get the chance. I will make it a habit to check this as often as I can but until then, if you want to reach me the fastest then DMing me in game or on here will be fastest! Requests or Customs will traditionally run at normal costs, but bulk purchases will depend on the amount of banners needed! The way I ran it in previous maps is this: For over 16 Banners, it's 50c (Roughly 3c each) and for every banner over that it becomes 2c each. Depending on how many are needed, I might need some time to collect the amount of wool required from my farm!

My Shop is Blackstone building west of the initial spawn (The Blackstone building with the purple 'AS' on the top)

Lobby View

The new Banner layout, using barrels this time around! :mrgreen:
~Livin' The Laifu~
OfflineOffline