[Event] Birthday Wither Party!

Let people know about any events you've got coming up
WallyDonkey
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6R2Vr ... vBJc0vofaw

[Event] Birthday Wither Party!

Post by WallyDonkey »

So I have a somewhat big birthday coming up soon and, since I don't really need any in-game items, I figured the best gift I could get is watching you all die to withers repeatedly. More specifically, dying to 300 withers :D Now those withers won't all be spawned at once, the event will be broken up into several fights with groups of withers, and some 1v1 wither fights which players will be able to place bets on (if the last wither fight is anything to go by, betting on the wither winning is pretty safe...).

Kits will be available to purchase at a discount on the day for anyone attending, and everyone attending will get an equal share of the 300 nether stars we should have at the end of the event. So if I have a sad birthday and only one person shows up, they get 300 wither stars for their effort (though it would take us a while to kill them all I guess...).

The event will start at 3pm EST on Sunday 6th December 2020 at the Arcadia wither arena and will run until we run out of withers to spawn. Therefore if you are signing up for a 1v1 wither fight, you will need to be available a fair amount from 3pm-5pm EST on the day.

To sign up for a 1v1 wither fight, just post here or, if you don't have a forum account, you can message me on discord or in-game to book a place (please send evidence of sign up fee payment). There are four tiers for the wither fight depending on which gear you want to attempt it with:
1v1 Tiers wrote:Less Hard Mode
50c sign up fee.
You get plain diamond armour, a sharpness III diamond sword, a power III bow and 64 arrows.
If you win you get your 50c back, plus 300c and a winners trophy.

Hard Mode
50c sign up fee.
You get plain iron armour, a sharpness III iron sword, a plain bow and 64 arrows.
if you win you get your 50c back, plus 600c and a champions trophy.

Extreme Mode
50c sign up fee.
You get plain leather armour, a plain iron sword, a plain bow, 32 arrows and a gold hoe.
If you win you get your 50c back, 900c and a master wither fighter trophy.

Probably Just a Joke
1000c sign up fee.
You get plain leather armour and as many gold hoe's as you can carry.
if you win you get your 100c back, and I'll give you my CVC shop and all its contents. Plus some kind of epic trophy I'd have to invent a name for...
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Re: [Event] Birthday Wither Party!

Post by Fireheads »

Wow Wally! Your to nice :shock: Ermm I’m available 4 to 5 is that long enough? Hmm I’ll tryyyy extreme mode :D am I allowed to change my mind later? Also where is this wither arena?

Allssooo because ur gonna give away your shop does that mean you are retiring/quiting? :(
Joined CV September 18th 2020 and loves this server and never wants to leave
:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :cv:
OfflineOffline
bahamabucks

Post by bahamabucks »

Fireheads wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Allssooo because ur gonna give away your shop does that mean you are retiring/quiting? :(
He isnt giving it away haha, it would cost 1000c to even consider that, and your in lether armor trying to kill a wither with hoes, its unrealistic ( THE BEST PEOPLE ARE! )
"Don’t worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward!" - Midoriya Izuku

Joined Cubeville 09/01/2018
Promoted to Helper 8/7/2022
Promoted to Mod 11/27/2022
Promoted to Senior Mod 06/14/2023
OfflineOffline
WallyDonkey

Post by WallyDonkey »

@Fireheads: You can indeed sign up for a slot from 4pm-5pm, we'll for sure still be going at that point heh. If you aren't certain you can sign up on the day and pick your kit then. No I am not quitting or retiring, sorry to anyone who was hoping I might be ;)
I highly doubt anyone is going to even attempt that last tier, and even if they do and they somehow kill the wither with hoes then they deserve everything I own lol!

@bah: Not all the best people are retiring, I'm still sticking around ;)
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Post by Fireheads »

Noooo not what I meant I want you to stay nubby and still play with us and kill people and turns my builds invis and and and and
:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :cv:
OfflineOffline
bahamabucks

Post by bahamabucks »

can i sign up for the Less Hard one? I will pay you next time im online ( which might be tomorrow since its thanksgiving )
"Don’t worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward!" - Midoriya Izuku

Joined Cubeville 09/01/2018
Promoted to Helper 8/7/2022
Promoted to Mod 11/27/2022
Promoted to Senior Mod 06/14/2023
OfflineOffline
MCG8

Post by MCG8 »

can I also sign up for the less hard mode? I feel like thats the only round thats possible to win :lol:
Join Cubeville May 6th 2017
Promoted to Helper August 7th 2022
Promoted to Moderator November 27th 2022
Promoted to Senior Moderator June 5th 2023
Proud Hufflepuff
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Post by Fireheads »

Okay can I just sign up for the hard mode? Also I will send you the screenshot I took a week ago >.>
OfflineOffline
This_Ally
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIpVr ... UvlvVQ?vie

Post by This_Ally »

i wanna sign up but i got no cubes :(
-THIS_ALLY :cv:
non-binary/all prounous 8-)
#ridefortiggy:yellow_heart:
OfflineOffline
WallyDonkey

Post by WallyDonkey »

You can still come along for the group wither fights, you'll get a share of the nether stars :)
OfflineOffline