inactivity.

If you are going to be away for an extended period of time let us know here, to ensure your builds on CV are protected
_Prairie_
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX7M- ... Dcc9voMuuw

inactivity.

Post by _Prairie_ »

Heya.
I'm probably going to be very inactive in the future due mainly to the CV community growing away from what I was used to and what originally drew me to the server. I'll still be in the discord, though all the channels are muted so I'm not flooded with notifications, but that is only so I know what's going on.
You can count on me attending any pride festival, the Halloween stuff, and probably some of the summer games. But if I'm on otherwise, it will be because of my friends or because I want to get something done. I'll probably be less and less active as the map goes on, my end goal being that I will not be active at all (and will leave the discord) when the new map eventually rolls around.
This is a sad choice that I've had to make, because CV was my savior during COVID and I met so many wonderful people through it. But many of those people have long since left, and I can see why. So, for my own mental health and sanity as well as the fact that I'm barely active anyways, I will be spending less and less time online. It's been sad to see the community change so much and sad that I have to do this for myself, but it's been a good run. And for the few of you remaining who I consider my friends, stay strong and in contact.
I'll be back for Halloween. But after that, I don't know. I do ask that staff don't remove my builds so that 1) people have something fun to blow up during Rift and 2) many of them are shared with other people and I want to keep their bases there for them :p
goodbye </3
for contact please use discord
OfflineOffline
Cilimus

Re: inactivity.

Post by Cilimus »

Seeya then Prairie.
I understand the sad choice.
The year of 2023

It’s November!
Cubeville member since Friday December 23, 2023 7:24PM EST
Note: I am always a nub like such nubby lol