THE CV EMPIRES!

Any forum based games go here. Have fun!
Lime
Youtube: UC1nrD5W2Jcc84sxE1E2CjiA

THE CV EMPIRES!

Post by Lime »

Hey everyone! I've seen, the clear poll winner is CV Empires. I know I could have left the poll a lot longer, but the other options have votes such as 0, 1, and 2, then empires with 5 - So it is a clear winner :p.

However, so the game is easier to understand and just overall easier to play, I am gonna be making quite a few adjustments. First of all, I have decided, from lots of questions, that the troops system is generally overcomplicated - So that is going to be changed. Instead of any troops at all - when you start you select the 3 countries or regions your empire will be in (3 US states is fine too)... but then instead of having 'troops' you could say Okay, I am going to invade the southern region of <empire name>. Keep in mind its still 1 turn per day (per person).

How To Play :
In THIS Order, Please list :
Empire Name :
3 Bordering Countries Your Empire Is In :
Empire Colours :
*optional* Empire Flag :

ATTENTION - FROM NOW, ALL CURRENT EMPIRES CAN SEND NAVAL TROOPS TO COLONIZE COASTAL COUNTRIES OVER DA SEAS

Every day your empire can take over 1 non-imperial country on the map, say no one had conquered uh, Laos, or Austria, for example - you could take it. It is either 1 whole non-imperial country or a small area of an empire you border - Say your empire was in the Iberian Peninsula (Spain + Portugal) and you wanted to conquer one that has France, Belgium, Netherlands - you could say 'I want to invade <empire name> above/below/left of/right of me' and we would give you say, southern France. Keep in mind, you can only invade countries bordering you. Also, nobody can start with Russia, or China. US States allowed, maybe if you know all the region names of China/Russia too. Your empires can also form alliances! These can be alliances so they don't attack each other, or economic - helping them expand into unclaimed areas and developing their land. Empires CAN be wiped out if all territory is colonized, but it shouldn't happen as empires can fight back, just we would only let small empires take smaller spaces, etc.

So yea if yall wanna play, please just list everything under the HOW TO PLAY section in that order, and we will get your empire set up below on the world map! This map will be updated as new empires form and colonize. PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE AND TO SEE THE EMPIRES.
To use naval troops it HAS to be a country opposite/above/below/nearby you from now on.
Last edited by Lime on Sat May 09, 2020 7:07 am, edited 16 times in total.
OfflineOffline
Lime

Re: THE CV EMPIRES!

Post by Lime »

(btw my empire there is da green one heh, Limea)
OfflineOffline
_Prairie_
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX7M- ... Dcc9voMuuw

Post by _Prairie_ »

Empire Name: Psy_Katze
Countries: Germany, France, Austria
Empire color: black
Empire flag: Image
goodbye </3
for contact please use discord
OfflineOffline
grayhoodied

Re:

Post by grayhoodied »

Name: the Unified Territories, officially the Unified Territories of Australia, Java, Tasmania, Southern Borneo, New Guinea, Sumatra, Sulawesi and the Remote Island Territories
Territories: Indonesia, Australia and Papua New Guinea
Empire colours: Blue and white
OfflineOffline
grayhoodied

Re:

Post by grayhoodied »

This is April 25, 2020 MST. The Unified Territories of Australia, Java, Tasmania, Southern Borneo, New Guinea, Sumatra, Sulawesi and the Remote Island Territories has annexed the Philippines, an archipelago to the north of Sulawesi. It is now changing its official name to the Unified Territories of Australia, Java, Tasmania, Southern Borneo, Luzon, New Guinea, Sumatra, Sulawesi, Mindanao, the Visayas and the Remote Island Territories.
OfflineOffline
Lime

Post by Lime »

A90 unfortunately your request is way over the requirement - It is stated 3 countries is max.
Also island nations are too hard to do. Only annex 1 nation per day. Please reread rules
OfflineOffline
REDRATH
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYZNP ... E31g5Q?vie

Post by REDRATH »

Any empire name is Rogue Ravens
Can I have USA, Alaska, and Canada. If that's to big just USA and Alaska.
My colors are red and mystic purple
youtuber
Christian
idk

OfflineOffline
Lime

Post by Lime »

Redrath, is it ok if u choose like some USA states - Also alaska doesnt border any other US states so you would have to conquer a region of canada to do that - and its only 1 move per day.
OfflineOffline
REDRATH
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYZNP ... E31g5Q?vie

Post by REDRATH »

For my countries could I do Alaska, and the two Canadian provinces Yukon and British Columbia.
youtuber
Christian
idk

OfflineOffline
_Prairie_
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX7M- ... Dcc9voMuuw

Post by _Prairie_ »

*conquers Spain* hey lime I conquered Spain
goodbye </3
for contact please use discord
OfflineOffline