CV7 Empires! The comeback!

Any forum based games go here. Have fun!
Lime
Youtube: UC1nrD5W2Jcc84sxE1E2CjiA

CV7 Empires! The comeback!

Post by Lime »

Entry now closed. Thankyou for playing

Back to one of the (totally 100% not biased) famous and best forum games out! CV Empires! Heres how you play : I will upload a world map here. To start your empire and nation, please post in the chat in THIS formula and order.

Empire Name : (e.g Democratic City State Of The Nubbian Union)
Three not already chosen countries bordering each other. If you plan to choose China, Russia, USA, Or Canada to start with, you have to choose individual states or regions. : (e.g Albania, Montenegro, North Macedonia)
Empire Colours : (e.g Yellow, Lime Green, Cerulean)
Capital City [Has to be real but doesn't have to be the capital of one of the 3 countries you chose, just a city.] (eg. Winchester, Dushanbe, Frankfurt, etc)

How to play?
After the formation of your empire that counts as one day's turn, the next day you can take over one bordering country not colonized by any empire, or a small area of a bordering empire, say, 'I want to take over the southern portion of <empire> that is bordering me'. You only have one turn per day. If you have an empire that is surrounding lots of other empires and is over 5 countries big, you can attack the bordering empires on multiple fronts. This is where surrounding or getting around an edge of an empire is useful. You could say 'I want to take over an area in the north of <enemy empire> along with a southern region of <another enemy empire>. Or, you could say 'I want to attack the north of <empire> from my troops above it and <south of empire> from my troops south. If you are a small empire that does not also surround this empire, you don't have the power to attack on multiple fronts if you are not around that empire too. But if you (small empire) has this big empire above and another below, and you are still over 5 countries large after playing for a few days, you can still attack on the top and bottom, but not both - that power is only available to encircled countries.

Update 5/2/21
New feature! CAPITAL CITIES! Choose one of the real cities in the area you conquered to be your capital. It is harder for a country to invade you (They need to use 2 so 2 days or 2 different fronts) to take down a capital area.

NEW UPDATE! 9/2/21
- Naval colonies! You can now claim a country / attack a country that is directly opposite you over the ocean.
- Euro A B and C! Europe has a lot of small countries and is hard to conquer. The Balkan region in the south of Europe has been split into EURO-A EURO-B AND EURO-C for people to conquer easier.

Countries can also declare war on another country or make a truce with another country during a turn

As you see I have conquered Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan to start Limeria.

To enlarge, click image
To get the clearest version right-click and select open in new tab.

H A V E F U N
Last edited by Lime on Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 38 times in total.
OfflineOffline
Lime

Re: CV7 Empires! The comeback!

Post by Lime »

Oh I forgot to do a thing for mine >.>

Empire Name: Limeria
Three not already chosen countries bordering each other. If you plan to choose China, Russia, USA, Or Canada to start with, you have to choose individual states or regions. : Tajikistan Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan
Empire Colours : Lime green
OfflineOffline
Chao

Post by Chao »

Empire Name: Soviet Duckia
Starting Area: Brazil, Columbia, and Panama (If Brazil is too large then I'll take the State if Amazonas in Brazil)
Empire Colours : Medium Dark Green (#00731a please)
they/them
Joined 2015
Promoted 2021
Inactive 2021
OfflineOffline
MCG8

Post by MCG8 »

empire name: Hallow Slow
starting area: france, germany, poland
empire colours? colour?: light blue and purple
Join Cubeville May 6th 2017
Promoted to Helper August 7th 2022
Promoted to Moderator November 27th 2022
Promoted to Senior Moderator June 5th 2023
Proud Hufflepuff
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Post by Fireheads »

Name: The Other One
Countries: Chilli (is that how you spell it?), Brazil, Argentina
Color: red n orange
Joined CV September 18th 2020 and loves this server and never wants to leave
:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :cv:
OfflineOffline
Lime

Post by Lime »

Fireheads, neither chile or argentina border brazil. So I will give you chile Argentina and bolivia.
OfflineOffline
MCG8

Post by MCG8 »

lime you also gave him paraguy or whatever it's called iirc?
also can I take over bellarus?
Join Cubeville May 6th 2017
Promoted to Helper August 7th 2022
Promoted to Moderator November 27th 2022
Promoted to Senior Moderator June 5th 2023
Proud Hufflepuff
OfflineOffline
SergeantEagle

Post by SergeantEagle »

Empire name: Republic of epich
Countries: Morocco, Algeria, and Libya (island countries not bordering each other so i changed it)
Color: Dark green
Last edited by SergeantEagle on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Sir yes sir!”
OfflineOffline
SergeantEagle

Post by SergeantEagle »

Today, I’ll take Tunisia
“Sir yes sir!”
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Post by Fireheads »

I’ll take Peru
Joined CV September 18th 2020 and loves this server and never wants to leave
:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :cv:
OfflineOffline