50%
No do something closer.
25%

Total votes: 4
This_Ally
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIpVr ... UvlvVQ?vie

Life or better life ??

Post by This_Ally »

Okay y'all so I have been thinking and I want to make this decision with all of you.
So I found this thing called brat TV and they are taking auditions to be in one of their shows in California I really want to go for it and persue my dreams my parents don't know but I want all of u to please vote if I should take this opportunity and move from England to California to be on it well my parents can't move as well that's the thing but I really really want this plz comment what I should do and vote yes go for it or no wait I am 12yr and people on brat have been my age even younger. Thx guys ❤️💖
Last edited by This_Ally on Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
-THIS_ALLY :cv:
Demisexual and proud. :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:
OfflineOffline
ToeMan_

Re: Life or better life ??

Post by ToeMan_ »

A big life decision like that should always be discussed with your parents. Not that any advice we could offer isn't helpful, but you shouldn't base your advice solely on the opinions of strangers on the internet.
Joined Cubeville on May 18th, 2018
Promoted to Mod on May 5th, 2019
Promoted to SMod on November 17th, 2019
OfflineOffline
This_Ally

Post by This_Ally »

ToeMan_ wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:46 pm A big life decision like that should always be discussed with your parents. Not that any advice we could offer isn't helpful, but you shouldn't base your advice solely on the opinions of strangers on the internet.
thx but I also wanted to see what all u thought I should I do coz I may not know y'all but I feel like basically family I will speak to my family when they awake it 11 pm but yeah :|
OfflineOffline
Tisjstme

Post by Tisjstme »

Ok, so you are 12 and live in England and want to move to Cali, plus your parents cant go with you.

Thats a big move. At your age you wouldn't have anyone to look after you in Cali. It's not a good place to be (in acting) when you don't have family to back you up. Believe me when I say this... pursue your dreams but have those who love and care for your safety with you. If you are unable to all go together, I would suggest that you stay in England and learn more. Wait till you are old enough to venture out into the world on your own before you make such a big decision.
OfflineOffline
This_Ally

Post by This_Ally »

thx tis idk how to tell my parents as they dont even know coz idk any idea
OfflineOffline