Piglin lore

Anything non-minecraft related goes here
SergeantEagle

Piglin lore

Post by SergeantEagle »

So here i've been working on this today. Here:

Piglins- why the bastions are damaged and the fortresses are there and why they are scared of soul sand.

The dimension of the Nether is a very lively but an extremely dangerous place. There are plenty of Blazes, Hoglins, and even more, but there is a society that is unexpectedly unique. They are the Piglins.
They are Pigmen-like beings, which roam about the fiery dimension. But something is special about them. Despite them living in the Bastion Remnants, they possess very powerful skills. They
are technologically intelligent, knowing how to mine Netherite and knowing info about enchanting, as you can see in some of the loot in the Bastions. Piglins can also brew potions because they can barter fire resistance potions, which the nether fortress
have Nether wart, used for brewing.

Despite being smart, their bastions
are heavily damaged, the Hoglin Stables being the most damaged. They are damaged as if they were through some war... Wait a minute! if the Nether fortresses were made by the Piglins, it could mean that in ancient times,
there was a war between the Piglins and their arch-enemies, the wither and wither skeletons. The Piglins also have knowledge of how mob spawners work, like in the treasure rooms. And remember, a wither is a mob of destruction,
so it could mean that the wither damaged the Bastions. It is clear that the battle was a win for the piglins, since there are no withers in the Nether. Fortresses were infested by the wither skeletons, since they randomly spawn in there, too.
But why don't they repair the Bastions? It's because repairing the bastion gives them stories from the battle a long time ago. Why are they afraid of soul-torches? It's because the wither needs soul sand/soil to activate. Soul soil is used create soul torches and
campfires, which again, brings them back to their memories of the battle. Piglins barter soul sand with the player (who uses it to do different things), because they are scared that soul sand left behind can summon the wither.

So there you have it! A story of the Piglins. What do you think? Be sure to reply. :D
“Sir yes sir!”
OfflineOffline
Xcellll

Re: Piglin lore

Post by Xcellll »

Thats really cool! I actually have some minecraft lore of my own. It's about endermen.
The noises that endermen make is what galactic sounds like

This kinda makes sense to me, because do we know what galactic sounds like? No. Do we know what those noises endermen make are? Nope. Does galactic kinda give of that end/ mysterious/ Ancient vibe? Yes. All of these together make it seem logical that endermen speak galactic.

Anyway there's my weird theory thingie.
ꖌ╎ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ || ᔑリ↸ ᒷ╎ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ || ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷|| ꖌᒷᒷ!¡ᒷ∷ᓭ
ᔑꖎ!¡⍑ᔑʖᒷℸ ̣ ᔑ ╎ᓭ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ
OfflineOffline