Disclaimer: As always be cautious about what you download online!
How to Install forge/liteloader.
- Download Forge Installer for your desired version of Minecraft and run it. Follow the instructions in the installer.
http://files.minecraftforge.net/ (for Cubeville currently you want 1.12.2)
- Download liteloader installer and run it.
http://www.liteloader.com/download (same version as forge)
- On the Liteloader Installer make sure you use the dropdown menu “Extend from” and select the forge profile. The name for our 1.12.2 profile should look something like 1.12.2-Forge…
- Download the mods you would like to install.
- Go to your “.minecraft” folder.
- Click Start → Run. If you don't see "Run", press ⊞ Windows+R.
- Type %APPDATA%\.minecraft and click "OK".
- Press ⌘ Command+Space or open the Spotlight popup through the magnifying glass icon in the right of the Menu Bar.
- type ~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft and hit ↵ Enter.
- Open the “Mods” folder.
- Located the mods you downloaded (likely in your downloads folder) then move them into your mods folder.
- Run Minecraft on the Forge/Liteloader profile.
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc ... at-2/files
Improves basic Minecraft chat by adding different chat tabs, sounds for selected keywords, and filters.
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/m ... es/2571232
Adds a Mini-Map with waypoints
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc ... tica/files
It allows you to display a hologram, loaded from a schematic file, for easier rebuilding. You can also save your creations to schematic files and share them.
Note: Schematica Requires LunatriusCore https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc ... es/2489549
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc ... tcui/files
It provides a client-side user interface for the WorldEdit plugin allowing you to see your selected region in-game in real-time.
Rules for mods on Cubeville:
-No mods that will allow unfair advantages (I.E. Kill Aura, X-ray, Flying, etc.)
- Must have underground/Mine views disabled.
- Entity Radar must be disabled.