Draw This In Your Style!

Any artwork you've produced or seen that you want to share or discuss goes here
MCG8

Draw This In Your Style!

Post by MCG8 »

Hello! So you may not have heard of a draw this in your style, to quickly explain...

A draw this in your style challenge is where you have somebody's drawing and then you redraw it in your style

Every two weeks during the summer (if it remains popular 😅) a new drawing will be posted here and people are free to draw it in their style, or not if they don't want to. During the two weeks that people are working on drawing, you, if you'd like, can DM me (on forums or on discord) a drawing that you'd like to be one of the DTIYS (draw this in your style).
Warning: Depending on how many people DM me drawings yours might not be selected.
Selections will be random, I promise there will be no picking and choosing.
The deadline for drawings to be shared is June 28th (but if you post it after it doesn't really matter.) The next drawing will be posted on June 29th.

Rules are simple

1. It needs to be your drawing.

2. You are allowed to change up the position, expression, etc as long as it's recognizable as the original character.

3. Have fun!

This is my Canada themed superhero! Her name is Siona and she can control ice and snow and also she can fly. And incase you couldn't tell, she doesn't have arms! So your welcome, you dont have to draw hands!
Join Cubeville May 6th 2017
Promoted to Helper August 7th 2022
Promoted to Moderator November 27th 2022
Promoted to Senior Moderator June 5th 2023
Proud Hufflepuff
OfflineOffline