My first few days on CV

Any creative writing projects you're working on go here
MCG8

My first few days on CV

Post by MCG8 »

This is a funny tale of a girl who didn't know what she was doing what so ever.

It was after supper (EST) and I said that I wanted to join a new minecraft server. By this point I had been playing minecraft for about a year and was terrified of mobs. My dad looked on the internet and scrolled down a list of family friendly servers then we found Cubeville. I joined later that night and got a very warm welcome. I went through the tutorial but missed the part about global chat. I looked around spawn for a bit then got off. the next day I went out of spawn and got stuck in a fence. I was stuck there for three days. I finally had enough and started calling for help, this was when I met Fredi. He PMed me and told me to use global chat (/y). Then in my terrible spelling I told everyone online that I was stuck in a fence. They said to do /spawn or /hub but I didn't want to leave I wanted to keep exploring. Fredi came over to me and opened the gate and let me out. Then I did /spawn.
I went to overdale then just outside the NBZ I built a house, with a wheat farm inside (without water so I had to keep hoeing the ground, talk about being a nub). I was clueless for the first few weeks I was on CV.
I was terrible at spelling! All the nubs who were around me when I first joined know what I'm talking about.
I met Alex a few weeks later, buying 2 dogs off him, also getting lost a few times on the way to his base. (this was when he was still a C)

Thats about all I remember about when I first joined CV. If anyone remembers anything about me when I first joined I would love to hear it. :D
Join Cubeville May 6th 2017
Promoted to Helper August 7th 2022
Promoted to Moderator November 27th 2022
Promoted to Senior Moderator June 5th 2023
Proud Hufflepuff
OfflineOffline
bahamabucks

Re: My first few days on CV

Post by bahamabucks »

I still have horrible spelling xD
"Don’t worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward!" - Midoriya Izuku

Joined Cubeville 09/01/2018
Promoted to Helper 8/7/2022
Promoted to Mod 11/27/2022
Promoted to Senior Mod 06/14/2023
OfflineOffline
Ethanlues

Post by Ethanlues »

When I first came back to CV , I literally forgot the majority of commands and felt lonely cause I didn't think some of my friends didn't play here still , but I eventually found some of them and even made some new friends :D
Promoted to Helper 8/7/22
Promoted to Moderator 11/27/22
Promoted to Senior Moderator 6/4/23
Playing CV since 2014

" I am the Lorax , I speak for the trees " - Orange Moustache Creature
OfflineOffline
SuperAlexstar

Post by SuperAlexstar »

You bought those two dogs off me way back then, and now I have dozens of your dogs all over my base. How the tables turn lol
OfflineOffline
MCG8

Post by MCG8 »

their not all over your base. their just in that corner area... :lol:
Join Cubeville May 6th 2017
Promoted to Helper August 7th 2022
Promoted to Moderator November 27th 2022
Promoted to Senior Moderator June 5th 2023
Proud Hufflepuff
OfflineOffline