WorldEdit in Creative

Official server news is posted here.
ToeMan_

WorldEdit in Creative

Post by ToeMan_ »

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
WorldEdit in Creative

WorldEdit access, a much requested feature, is now being added to the Creative server! This access will be restricted to prevent excessive lag or misuse. You will be prevented from using commands too fast, altering too large of an area at once, or using certain blocks at all. Also, you will only be able to use WorldEdit on your own plot, not your friends' plots.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The most creative example of WorldEdit I could come up with...
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
How do we use WorldEdit

Please be aware that you are responsible for any lag or misuse of this ability. Always be cautious and careful when using WorldEdit. FYI, you can now clear your entire plot without waiting for an Admin. :)

If you've used WorldEdit before, you will notice the commands are very similar. Please enter /wehelp to view all available WorldEdit commands.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
NOTE: Please remember this is a very powerful feature. Do not abuse it. You will be held responsible for any misuse of WorldEdit.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Joined Cubeville on May 18th, 2018
Promoted to Mod on May 5th, 2019
Promoted to SMod on November 17th, 2019
Promoted to Admin on September 11th, 2021
Promoted to SA on November 19th, 2022
OfflineOffline
Tisjstme

Re: WorldEdit in Creative

Post by Tisjstme »

Cool, now I will be able to get used to it again. XD
Considering I never really got used to it in the first place. XD
OfflineOffline
ToeMan_

Re: WorldEdit in Creative

Post by ToeMan_ »

For those interested, several new features and commands have been added to WorldEdit in creative.

Commands:
- /weflip Flip your clipboard in a direction
- /weshift Move a selected area in a direction
- /westack Replicate your selection in a direction
- /wecut Delete your current selection and copy it to the clipboard
- /wehpos1 and /wehpos2 Set the corners of your selection at the block you're looking at

Features:
- You can use many commands without directly specifying a direction. Example: /weexpand 5 will expand your selection 5 blocks in the direction you're facing
- You can now specify multiple blocks in your block-changing commands. Example 1: /weset stone,diorite,granite,gold_block will set your selection to 25% of each block. Example 2: You can also specify a certain percentage as such /weset 30%stone,20%diorite,15%granite,35%gold_block
- You can now specify blockstates in your block-changing commands. Example: /weset stone_slab[type=top,waterlogged=true],oak_stairs[facing=north]
Joined Cubeville on May 18th, 2018
Promoted to Mod on May 5th, 2019
Promoted to SMod on November 17th, 2019
Promoted to Admin on September 11th, 2021
Promoted to SA on November 19th, 2022
OfflineOffline