[Event] Halloween Island 2023!

Official server news is posted here.
Moza

[Event] Halloween Island 2023!

Post by Moza »

🎃 Halloween Island is now open! 🎃
To get to Halloween Island, head to Event Valley at spawn and go through the pumpkin portal!
Play games and activities around the island for the chance to collect Candy Points!

🦇 Pumpkin Maze - All the staff members are trapped in a giant pumpkin. Can you save them all?
🎃 Find the Button - Mr. Lyndon Buckley had his pumpkin seeds stolen, can you find them all and save Halloween?
🦇 Zombie Dungeon - It's the night of the living dead! Venture through the dungeons and fight evil!
🎃 Bootato Scavenger Hunt - There are pesky little rodents running around the island... what are they hiding?
🦇 Murder Mystery - One of your friends is a traitor... Who can you trust?
🎃 Haunted Mansion - Who knows what horrors lie within.
🦇 Carnival - Whether you choose to test your skills at the fun house or get a rush of adrenaline on the rollercoaster, there's plenty of fun attractions awaiting you at the carnival!
🎃 Market - Test out all the different prizes before spending your candy points at Event Valley.
OfflineOffline
Sam

Re: [Event] Halloween Island 2023!

Post by Sam »

Omg i love this event im seeing so many staffs working at the fair
SammysUniverse join cubeville in April 5 2021 :pink_heart: :pink_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: hop you like cubeville like me
OfflineOffline
Sam

Post by Sam »

who made it i need to say ty it the beast
SammysUniverse join cubeville in April 5 2021 :pink_heart: :pink_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: hop you like cubeville like me
OfflineOffline
Sam

Post by Sam »

Why dos he hav a cape?
OfflineOffline
Sam

Post by Sam »

Good stuff on this event
OfflineOffline