Daily Quest Feedback

Post anything that lacks a proper category or is unique in its own way while still having relevance to Minecraft and the server.
Fireheads

Re: Daily Quest Feedback

Post by Fireheads »

Aight so uhh today I chose armourer, and the first was craft a smithing table. Reasonable. Next was make an helmet. Easy. Next is gather 10 red mushroom blocks. What the heck? Is this a bug, or can someone tell me what msuhrooom blocks have to do with armor? Mono suggested mushroom armor.
Joined CV September 18th 2020 and loves this server and never wants to leave
:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :cv:
OfflineOffline
fignewt0n

Post by fignewt0n »

Not sure if this has been mentioned here before, but there's a tier 2 objective in mob slayer to kill a witch. I'm not sure if everyone's had the same experience, but i know i can count all of the witches i've seen in CV7 on one hand. I spent every game night for the whole day i had the quest run jumping with my elytra in search of witches, and never found one. I even hung out by a witch hut for a night. This objective was the first i've ever had to cancel, and it was only a tier 2.
OfflineOffline
dogmatic69

Post by dogmatic69 »

I've seen one witch and heard another. The one I saw killed me so porbably got 15c. It should probably be a rare quest given they are rare.
OfflineOffline
SergeantEagle

Post by SergeantEagle »

u should go to witch huts in swamps. witches spawn there if there are no witches in the hut, and u could get the location of the hut in the map. :)
“Sir yes sir!”
OfflineOffline
Tisjstme

Post by Tisjstme »

Today I had Chef. Tier 1 was, Collect 3 red mushroom blocks.
I threw 3 on the floor from my chest and collected them. I didn't get the done text.
I think that it should be worded... Break 3 red mushroom blocks. Because when I went and broke them it said, You have 'X' amount left to BREAK.
I know it sounds like a little thing but the wording can mean a big difference in how its achieved.
EG: Like collect 6 eggs. You can throw 6 on the floor and collect them back because... You cant harvest eggs in any way but pick them up off the ground.
OfflineOffline
Ethanlues

Post by Ethanlues »

When it comes to the Mushroom issue , you may need someone to place those for you and then when you break (x) amount of blocks it'll complete the task
Promoted to Helper 8/7/22
Promoted to Moderator 11/27/22
Promoted to Senior Moderator 6/4/23
Playing CV since 2014

" I am the Lorax , I speak for the trees " - Orange Moustache Creature
OfflineOffline
SergeantEagle

Post by SergeantEagle »

u can also go to the nearest roofed forest if you dont have the 3 mushroom blocks which is a practical idea for me
“Sir yes sir!”
OfflineOffline
Tisjstme

Post by Tisjstme »

I have had animal farmer a few times now and I am finding that Tier 2's making Leather Horse Amour is getting to be 1. tiresome cause it's using up my leather for a useless thing. 2. having way too many leather armours in my chest that nobody wants.
I am thinking that this would best be a tier 4 thing, especially seeing that its a not much used item. So it would be better to have this one on a rarity than a common.
Thanks.
OfflineOffline