Citizens Union: Committee Election Nominations (March 2021)

Post anything that lacks a proper category or is unique in its own way while still having relevance to Minecraft and the server.
Lime
Youtube: UC1nrD5W2Jcc84sxE1E2CjiA

Re: Citizens Union: Committee Election Nominations (March 2021)

Post by Lime »

Hey wally, would it be ok if at 4pm EST instead of 6pm I put my like, poster ads and stuff in the thing just in prep for 6pm EST since I will be asleep then, dont wanna be late putting them there as I could lose votes :p
OfflineOffline
Lime
Youtube: UC1nrD5W2Jcc84sxE1E2CjiA

Post by Lime »

Im gonna put my posters here in advance before nominations end so I don't lose any early overnight voters lol.

My campaign is similar to before but a lot more expanded and richer with content now I have worked on the committee for 6 months. My main aim, simply, is to give voices to all communities. In my most recent term, I have projected and gotten more ideas from the community, and specifically from the CW, than anyone else. I came up with things like the idea box so people had more of a voice, and I strived to allow more ways for people to voice their opinions. Another thing I promised was the fundraising and support to projects; sponsorship. At the end of my current term, I have once again started to bring up this, after we successfully sponsored an event (pig jousting). I will continue to work on this, and also to make sure as much money possible goes back into the citizen cause, in the form of sponsorships and funds, prizes, raffles, and more. Let us go back to September a sec - I and some others suggested the idea of a CU senate. After some discussion and debates, the committee was decided as the best way to go in terms of a governing body, and then we had the first official CU election. I don't strive for out-of-touch or crazy ideas that won't work. I only promise realistic things and shall continue to do that if reelected.

OfflineOffline
SergeantEagle

Post by SergeantEagle »

yeah im just going to go quit cuz its confusing for now
“Sir yes sir!”
OfflineOffline