Board of Citizens Launch

Post anything that lacks a proper category or is unique in its own way while still having relevance to Minecraft and the server.
Lime
Youtube: UC1nrD5W2Jcc84sxE1E2CjiA

Board of Citizens Launch

Post by Lime »

Board of Citizens

Hello, nubs..!

I'm excited to launch the Board of Citizens, an organization for citizens, of citizens, and representing citizens; and dedicated to organizing events, sharing ideas, and bringing people together.

What is the the Board of Citizens for?

I'm working with a number of users – LokiBeeper, Majest0, satriaboi, and ItsMeSkyee – who, collectively, have experience contributing to towns, villages, empires, the CU, and more.

We all share a deep, longstanding passion for community building and event organizing on Cubeville – and that's why we've teamed up to start this new organization.

What does the Board of Citizens do?

We're a unique organization, quite unlike the other organizations on Cubeville today. Our collaborative structure, flat hierarchy, and strong vision set us apart.

All members will have a part to play – either on their own or as part of a department. All members are trusted and given the freedom to make decisions within their scope.

What is the Board of Citizens' mission?

The name – Board of Citizens, BoC for short – reflects our mission: to be for citizens, of citizens, and representing citizens. And the Board of Citizens is built on collaboration from day one.

I have a question!

Feel free to reply to this forum post We'll share more about the Board of Citizens in the future, and we hope to soon start up regular meetings to discuss this organisation and anything else concerning the citizens or cubeville.

~FredSharkLime, Premier of the BoC
P.S.
For details on exact ranking within this organisation, please see here:
► Show Spoiler
OfflineOffline