Build Battle - Nub of the Lost Island

Post anything that lacks a proper category or is unique in its own way while still having relevance to Minecraft and the server.
Lime
Youtube: UC1nrD5W2Jcc84sxE1E2CjiA

Build Battle - Nub of the Lost Island

Post by Lime »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey all! I have finally finished my 'Nub of the Lost Island' Build Battle project. Here, I'm going to take you through a little showcase of what I've been working on, and the builds that the project is made up of. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whole Island
Jungle Town
Beach
Peaks
Tropical Forest
Abandoned Mines
Ancient Ruins
Map
OfflineOffline