FrankTheTank_9's entry: The opposite world

FrankTheTank_9

FrankTheTank_9's entry: The opposite world

Post by FrankTheTank_9 »

One day, on the world of Cubeville, I was wondering something. What is below bedrock level?, I thought to myself ,There can’t just be an endless nothing below bedrock. There must be something below. Maybe a whole new world is below there. So I decided to find out just what was below that mysterious layer of bedrock. I grabbed my pickaxe with Efficiency L ( 50 ). I dug a hole to bedrock level. I found a bedrock block and started mining away. After abut 12 hours, the bedrock finally broke. I was facing a hole to somewhere mysterious that was just waiting to be explored. So I attached an iron bar to some stone and tied a rope from string around it, Then I let it down the hole into the unknown that was about to become known. I started climbing down my string rope, worrying that I didn’t bring enough string rope. Then the rope snapped. It was made from string because there was no rope in Cubeville, only string. Luckily, I was close enough to the ground that I hit the ground safely. As soon as I got to my feet, I thought to myself, The unknown has become the known! As I scanned my surroundings, I noticed that everything looked like Cubeville, but it was made of different blocks. Is this CV7?, I thought to myself. Maybe this is the next Cubeville map that the admins are making. They might be about to release it, because it looks pretty complete, just different block selection, and I don't expect the next map to be an exact copy of the previous one. That’s when I saw WallyDonkey checking the donation chest in his shop. “ Hi, WallyDonkey!” I say. “How’s the new CV7 map going?” He turns around, looking confused. He says, “ My name is DonkeyWally, and what is CV7?” I thought he was joking. “ Ha ha! You are so hilarious, Wally.” He still had that very confused look. “ I have no idea what you are talking about.” Now I was confused. “ Wally, do you have amnesia or something?” I think I offended Wally. He turns on me, looking furious. “ No I do not have amnesia or something! Now get out of my shop!” I run out of his shop. “Wally is acting bonkers today”, I say to myself. As I wandered the streets some more, I notice another familiar person.
“ Hey Cade!”, I shout. “ Can you calm WallyDonkey down? He just yelled at me to get out of his shop.” He also looked confused. “ They call me Chaotic around here.” Sure enough, another player came around and said, “ Hi Chaotic! How ya doin’?” I slowly back away. I am beginning to think that all of these people here were robots when I say the sign. Welcome to VilleCube, A place of everything not normal. All of a sudden, it came to me. This was an alternate dimension. A player here would do the exact opposite thing a player on Cubeville would do. Oh well, I think. I now have a story to tell the players of Cubeville when I get out of here. But I had to get out of here. I looked at the sky, which was made of bedrock. I found the hole in the bedrock sky, but the string rope was gone. It had snapped from too much weight. I also couldn’t tower up to the hole because I found out if you tried to place a block here, the block bellow you would break instead of a block placed on the ground. I also found that if you try to break a block, that same block would reappear under your feet. But I couldn’t place any blocks by breaking blocks. My pickaxe had been destroyed when I broke the Bedrock, and I couldn’t place any blocks by placing blocks. That would break the block under my feet. I know how to get out of here. I thought. I’ll just kill myself and respawn back in the world above. I don't need to worry about my things. I have spares. Then it occurred to me. This was an opposite world from Cubeville, and Cubeville was set at survival. That means this world had an opposite difficulty. At first I thought this was creative mode. But I didn’t see any people flying around. Everybody was on the ground doing their business. So that could only mean one thing. This world was set at hardcore mode. If I died here, that would be it for me. So for now, I was trapped in an opposite dimension. That kind of sucks doesn’t it? Another thing I noticed was that the people here weren’t that friendly. That’s when I saw me. But this person also wasn’t me. He had blue eyes, brown hair, But his nametag said: TankTheFrank_6. His armor and tools were made of a material opposite iron. I think it is called roni. I hid behind some bushes. Somehow, I knew that if my opposite saw me, things would get really bad. He might try to kill me, or he might alert the staff. I also knew that all the people on this world knew me as TankTheFrank_6. So I should hide my nametag when talking to others on this server. I wandered out of the city and into the wilderness. Soon it was daytime. That’s when the monsters started spawning. I saw a zombie standing around. He didn’t see me, so I figured this was the perfect time to attack. I drew my sword, and ran toward the zombie. Right before I stabbed him, he turned around and jumped out of the way. “Whoa dude! Easy there.” That stopped me in my tracks. Did the zombie just talk? “ Uh… did you just talk?” The zombie replied, "Yes, I can talk. Does that surprise you?” It did surprise me. “ Are you new to Minecraft?” The zombie asked. I replied, “ What? No! I have been on Minecraft for over three years.” The zombie said, “ You have played for three years and you have never seen a zombie before?” The zombie clearly didn’t know I wasn't from here. “ No, It’s just…” I faltered before telling him. “ I am not from this world.” “What do you mean, Not from this world?” I just decided to spill out my story to this zombie “ Well, above this world is a world opposite from this world. A player on the opposite world would do the opposite thing as someone from this world. I belong in the opposite world above, and I don’t know how to get back.” The zombie was a good listener, unlike the zombies back home. All they cared about was eating your brains. Finally, he said, “I think I know a way to get you back home.” Now that got my hopes up. “ How? Please tell me. I really want to get back home.” He agreed to tell me a way. “ Here, in this world, we have a dimension called the dne. I believe you call it the end. Anyway, you get there by a portal made of naidisbo. I believe you call it obsidian. When you get the the dne, or end, whatever you call it, you will have to fight a dragon to get out of the end/dne alive. The dragon is normally peaceful, but he can get nasty if you threaten him. The nearest portal is in a town called Farmland. Now, the portal is heavily guarded by animals, which can talk as well, but they are much more unfriendly. They can definitely kill you. Unless the animals guarding it are killer bunnies, You are gonna have to fight your way to the portal.” I was all in the plan, if it meant getting me home. “ Oh, by the way, what is your name?” I asked. “ My name is Bob. Yours?” “My name is FrankTheTank_9.” It felt weird, knowing zombies have names. “ How far away is Farmland?” I asked. Bob replied “ Oh, not that far. Maybe four or five hundred blocks from here?” “ Alrighty then, let’s roll!” About four or five hundred blocks later, we reached the entrance to Farmland. For some strange reason, there was lots of farmland, and all the buildings were made of natural stuff. That’s when I saw the portal. It looked just like a nether portal back at my homeworld. It was around a huge fence. We opened the gate and animals started coming out of doors in the wall and surrounded us. “ Oooh, a snack!” said a cow. “ That zombie looks delicious.” said a pig. “Let’s eat them!” said a sheep. Before I draw my sword and shield , the animals attacked. A cow bit at me. I kicked him away. A chicken pecked me in the leg. I slashed at it, and it dissolved into feathers. The only animals that weren’t attacking were the killer bunnies. As I was fighting a pig, things went wrong. Two cows charged me. I blocked them with my shield, but they knocked it out of my hand. Now I was shieldless. Bob punched a cow in the face, but he was getting exhausted as well. Bob yelled to me, “ Go! Get in the portal and kill the dne dragon! I will distract them long enough to give you time to get in the portal!” I didn’t want to leave my zombie friend. “ But there’s now way you will survive all on you own with no weapon!” Bob said, “ I will die anyway when the sun sets, and don’t worry. If I die, I will just come back next daytime. Go now! While I distract them! “ With that, he ran away from me. All the animals followed him. I figured I better get in the portal now. “ So long, Bob.” I stepped into the portal. It took me to the dne/end. The dnestone looked the same as endstone, except it was black. There also seemed to be a lot of fire in the dne. That’s when I saw the dne dragon. ““Great dne dragon! I have come to slay you!” The dragon stood up. It was over 20 feet tall, black as coal, and it did not look happy. “ Who’s challenging me?” I gathered my courage. “ I am! I must defeat you.” The dragon was mad. “ Anyone who challenges me must die!” He flew out of his his and lunged at me. I dove out of the way. The dragon turned and breathed fire at me. I was beginning to wish I had my shield. I wasn’t fast enough this time. The fire burned away all my armor. I was now armorless. He lunged at me again. I stabbed with my sword. The blade shattered on impact with his skin. I was now swordless. I only had one more thing. I had brought a bucket of water in case of a fire accident. I figured that he was a fire dragon, unlike the ender dragon, who was more cold than warm. So when he lunged at me again. I splashed the water on him. First he started smoking. Then he turned into ash. Unfortunately, he did not drop any loot. But a portal opened up. I jumped into it. I found myself standing in the middle of spawn. I looked around. That’s when I saw the sign. The sign said: Welcome to Cubeville, the land of the nubs. I was in my home world. That’s when I saw WallyDonkey, checking the donation’s chest in his shop. “ Hey WallyDonkey!” I say “ What have the nubs been giving you?” He turned around “ The nubs have only been giving me dirt for the past year.” I laugh. “ Wally, you are a terrible jokester.” He says, “ Oh well. I’ll get you next time.” I walk out of his shop. That’s when I find a zombie. “Braaaiiinnnsss” , the zombie said. I killed him with one punch to the face(I still had no sword). He dropped some rotten flesh. I had never been so happy to see a zombie drop normal rotten flesh upon death. That’s when I heard the announcement. “ Spleef at the skylands area in 5 minutes!” I walk into the portal to hub, then I walk into the games portal that took me to the skylands, and ran over to the spleef arena for some spleef.

The end. :)

This story has about 2000 words
Insert stupid Dad Joke Here:
OfflineOffline