Acacia valley (application)

Fireheads

Re: Acacia valley (application)

Post by Fireheads »

Thank you Unix! However can I be added as an owner? There is a build we need removed but...we can’t break it :lol:
Joined CV September 18th 2020 and loves this server and never wants to leave
:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :cv:
OfflineOffline
LissaLaine

Post by LissaLaine »

I apologize I missed coming back for the NBZ! As far as a build within it goes, you would need to request a demo, you can’t remove it if it belongs to someone else. If it was yours, we can take a look and figure something out.
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Post by Fireheads »

So what happened is this: A player, built a railroad track one block away from the village wall...Than when Unix created the NBZ or maybe he just pestered you to do it, idk which :lol: anyways we could not break it, yes we have the players permission to remove it and we talked in game. I do understand though and if we can not remove it...we’ll it limits our options for expanding. I had given the player permission thinking that the NBZ was up :| and since it wasn’t...well yeah I hope you get what I’m saying :)
Joined CV September 18th 2020 and loves this server and never wants to leave
:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :cv:
OfflineOffline