Acacia valley (application)

Fireheads

Acacia valley (application)

Post by Fireheads »

Welcome to Acacia Valley!!!

Farms

We have 2 farms one is bigger than the other both have pumpkins, melons, and wheat.
We also have a sheep farm and cow farm.

Founders

Our founders are me (Fireheads), Agentblack888, dangerfoxy

Mayor

Our mayor is Foxbat72101

Town hall
Our town hall is actually a bit small, at the time we did not know how big our houses would be. Anyways it is the second building you see and inside founders are listed. Our rules are listed when you arrive so no one can not see them when they first come.

Members

We currently have 4-5 members as one might leave. However I do not have their permission to be listed on forums, and they do not have forum accounts. All member houses have the name of the player on it. So that you can add them to the region, IF we get status.

In the future we plan to have many new things! But we would like to get protections first. In the future we will have a rabbit far, snow farm and probably many other things!

Map link: https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/3691/64 ... /Cubeville

The stone brick wall so rounding our village is our wall

Zach gave us permission to build next to the cobblestone wall which is NOT our wall.

Many thanks to fox bat for with the wall!
Joined CV September 18th 2020 and loves this server and never wants to leave
:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :cv:
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Re: Acacia valley (application)

Post by Fireheads »

Okay added the announcements so we are now ready to apply!
:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :cv:
OfflineOffline
LissaLaine

Post by LissaLaine »

Hello,
You've got a good start to a village. There are a few things I noticed that I wanted to point out before setting up village status.
I noticed a handful of dark spots on the tops of the wall and in a few places around the village. Not too many, you're very close to having it fully lit ;)
I did find your rules outside the gate, but we do ask that they be added to the town hall.
Also, Foxbat needs to be added to your signs as the mayor :)

I found a nice house for Foxbat, and for Fireheads. I think I found agentblack's home, it will need a sign in front, and dangerfoxy will need to finish his house.

The rounded area with direction signs in your road makes a suitable town center :)

Your farms are a tiny bit small, i would maybe add a section of carrots or potatoes to add some more and some extra variety :)

Keep up the good work and let me know here when you want a recheck :)
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Post by Fireheads »

Dangerfoxy has not been active for 2 weeks, I will fix the lighting in the wall, agents house sign. Tysm! Will look at the overviewer at night and see which spot you meant.

Mk I believe the spots not on the walls are here?

https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/3734/64 ... at%20Night
https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/3708/64 ... at%20Night
https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/3661/64 ... at%20Night
https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/3730/64 ... at%20Night

Also do I need to light up the trees?

And the reason why I didn’t/couldn’t add foxbat is because dangerfoxy put a locked sign in the mayors place on the wood thing. And as I said dangerfoxy has not been active for 2 weeks.

EDIT: I think I fixed up lighting that’s not the walls, I added the sign on Agents house, and added a section of carrots on the main farm. So I just need to move the rules or duplicate them in town hall, and do the wall lights. Right?
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Post by Fireheads »

Okay I think we are ready for a recheck! The rules in town hall are near the announcements. And the rules should be ready in 10 minutes from now hopefully!
OfflineOffline
LissaLaine

Post by LissaLaine »

I'll come take a look when I'm back in game this afternoon.

If danger hasn't been on, I'll see what we can do there.
OfflineOffline
LissaLaine

Post by LissaLaine »

Hi,
I unlocked the mayor sign, so that you can correct it to have the correct mayor.
Can you please let me know which member(s) you would like on the region.
The wall looks fully lit now. The only other lighting issues I see are inside the town hall (in the center) a few places next to your blue road, and next to your cow farm. There are also a few areas around homes and on their roofs. If you can't find them, let me know when I'm on, and I'll come point them out for you.
I'm still waiting on what we can do as far as foxy goes and will let you know what is decided.
OfflineOffline
LissaLaine

Post by LissaLaine »

Ok guys, you've been set up as a village. Congrats!

the region name is acaciavalley

Owners are fireheads, dangerfoxy, agentblack888, and foxbat72101. Member is racecar20712.

We decided that because you had an extra founder, we would approve village without danger's home being complete, but ask that when they return, they do complete the house :)

Because it is a poly region, you will need an admin to subzone. Your next step would be to mark out where you want each subzone and a sign with the subzone name, and I can come back and add those.
I will also come back tomorrow and complete the NBZ, i'm out of time for the night :)
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Post by Fireheads »

Thank you so much Lissa!
OfflineOffline
unixadmin

Post by unixadmin »

Just to follow up as part of an in-game request, the NBZ has been created. It is a poly as well, and expands to the sky limit. However, it is not all the way down to bedrock to allow players to mine (they can't break into the acutal Village region tho).
OfflineOffline