Allow region owners to set owner of subzones

Do you wish the server had something? This is the place to voice your request.
vip2kea
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMF4kI ... QKHJHgvjzw

Allow region owners to set owner of subzones

Post by vip2kea »

Hi, yes another idea or re-idea from me.

If I remember correctly, back on cv5 the owners of a parent region could make a subzone then set someone as the owner of that subzone, yet on this map the owners of regions can only add members to the subzone not owners. I was wondering if this could please be re added some time in the future? Though I have no idea if it is possible to re add this in 1.18.2, is it even possible?

For example, if the owner of region A makes a subzone called B, they could set a player as the owner of subregion B without making a modreq. This would be very useful for managing sunzone plots as the owner of the plot that is a subzone can add who they want without making a request to the town founders. This would also be useful if people working on a landmark or town want to add managers to a specific area and want them to control flags of that subzone. This is just an idea that I think would be great to re add to Cubeville if possible. Have a good day everyone!
Hi, I'm vip2kea! Nice to meet you!!! :D
CV6 Villages: Mayor of Calmi and Rivenbrick
CV7 Villages: Co-Mayor (Technically not Mayor Officially) of Oceano. Founder of Candy Land, Cherry Isles, and Redhills.
🖖🦯
Christian - Star Trek Nerd 🖖 - ACB 🦯
OfflineOffline