CV going from normal to hard

Do you want CV on hard difficulty?

You may select 1 option

View results
bahamabucks

Re: CV going from normal to hard

Post by bahamabucks »

Tisjstme wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:46 pm I voted no.
You have to remember there is a lot of kids on here who don't light up around their place too well, or live in one of those not well lit nub shack villages, that appear near drops, that have no walls or setup. These can impact their lives a lot. I have seen some kids who don't care about dying and others that spam chat about loosing their stuff and wanting items or money.
The reason for normal was for the inexperienced players, the new kids on the block so to speak. There will always be a more advanced player on CV (because you ain't gonna get rid of me and Band that easy, :lol: )
Tis Makes a good point, I was thinking maybe we could set our own difficulty with only the options of normal or hard, but thats kind of unfair, but I can't un-vote so rip
"Don’t worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward!" - Midoriya Izuku

Joined Cubeville 09/01/2018
Promoted to Helper 8/7/2022
Promoted to Mod 11/27/2022
Promoted to Senior Mod 06/14/2023
OfflineOffline
SergeantEagle

Post by SergeantEagle »

bahamabucks wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:08 am
Tisjstme wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:46 pm I voted no.
You have to remember there is a lot of kids on here who don't light up around their place too well, or live in one of those not well lit nub shack villages, that appear near drops, that have no walls or setup. These can impact their lives a lot. I have seen some kids who don't care about dying and others that spam chat about loosing their stuff and wanting items or money.
The reason for normal was for the inexperienced players, the new kids on the block so to speak. There will always be a more advanced player on CV (because you ain't gonna get rid of me and Band that easy, :lol: )
Tis Makes a good point, I was thinking maybe we could set our own difficulty with only the options of normal or hard, but thats kind of unfair, but I can't un-vote so rip
yo thats impossible
“Sir yes sir!”
OfflineOffline
Creg__
Location: 1 Collegeway district, Xmas City, Salamander Kingdom

Post by Creg__ »

I said no becuse hard mode is just too hard. I been on a server that is hard mode and it was HARD.
I'd stick with normal becuse it's way to hard is HARD.
OfflineOffline
chickenboy88

Post by chickenboy88 »

Last edited by chickenboy88 on Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
:chicken:
OfflineOffline
chickenboy88

Post by chickenboy88 »

I voted yes, It might be a little tougher for new players, but then healing zombie villagers would work 100% of the time, not just 50% of the time.
OfflineOffline
chickenboy88

Post by chickenboy88 »

Things might be a little tougher for the nubs, but I think for the most part it would be a very positive change. The main reason I would agree with this change is for villagers. At the moment, CV is on normal difficulty, which means when healing villagers for better trades they die 50% of the time. Even with a villager breeder this is a major setback in a very important part of minecraft. In addition, hostile mob farms on CV are incredibly slow at the moment, and hard mode would change that. -chicken :chicken:
OfflineOffline
EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest »

chickenboy88 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:23 am Things might be a little tougher for the nubs, but I think for the most part it would be a very positive change. The main reason I would agree with this change is for villagers. At the moment, CV is on normal difficulty, which means when healing villagers for better trades they die 50% of the time. Even with a villager breeder this is a major setback in a very important part of minecraft. In addition, hostile mob farms on CV are incredibly slow at the moment, and hard mode would change that. -chicken :chicken:
Agree, I only upvoted this so zombie villagers spawned 100% of the time
OfflineOffline