Shop Warps?

Wethecreature

Shop Warps?

Post by Wethecreature »

okay odd Idea, but I think some people have businesses that are stationed in an area that isn't downtown, I think there should be applications to get a tp for your business, if it isn't close to any teleport, and may or may not be hard to find.
OfflineOffline
Ptown16

Re: Shop Warps?

Post by Ptown16 »

Heyo!

Honestly, this is a super reasonable thing to want! It is rather difficult to get people to purchase from your shop when there isn't a reasonable way to get there. That said, there are already a few methods in place to solve your problem without the need for shop warps:

1. Buy a shop plot in a town
It is just as easy to get to a town from CV hub as it is to get to a shop plot! Towns will also set their shop plot prices to be much lower than downtown, so you can easily get a shop plot in most places from just a day or two of doing quests.

2. (Much Harder) Make a landmark that includes your shop
In theory, a shop warp could already be possible if it meets all of the requirements for landmark. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that a landmark for a shopping mall has been done on CV at some point. That being said, the build would need to be quite high quality in order to meet the requirements of a landmark, so if you need a quick and easy approach I'd look to just buy a shop plot in a town.

Hope this helps!
Ptown16
| Revived Admin | Business Cat | Fancy Builder |
(though I am not good at business xD)
Profile Picture by MCG8
OfflineOffline
Fireheads

Re: Shop Warps?

Post by Fireheads »

I'd like to point out one thing. Its a good idea, but I believe there are reasons for this not happening.

1. DT shop plots are 1600c. People who own these shops should deserve a few extra perks, since it is so expensive. If you build your shop in the middle of nowhere, it's kind of eliminating the perks of a shop in a town or DT. Thus deteriorating the amount of attention towns get.
Joined CV September 18th 2020 and loves this server and never wants to leave
:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :cv:
OfflineOffline