Getting back to my MC account

Got a question about Cubeville or Minecraft? Ask it here and who knows, you might get an answer!
GrannyKaf

Getting back to my MC account

Post by GrannyKaf »

At last my pc is up and running again. Now after MC launcher update I cannot get logged in. So I don't remember password and can't reset it as it requires the email registered to my account, which is no longer functioning. My son bought my account back in I think 2015, sent details to my old email and that is where my I've kept my ID so it is now lost.
Contact forms on the Mojang website are useless although that's what you are directed to for email changes. Feeling very frustrated as it is looking like I will have to buy another account.

Anyone here resolved a similar problem or have any suggestions?
OfflineOffline
SavageEmoji

Re: Getting back to my MC account

Post by SavageEmoji »

If you remember the password to the email then you can log in to it on your laptop/pc and then access it there?
OfflineOffline
GrannyKaf

Post by GrannyKaf »

Thanks for your suggestion sav.
Unfortunately my old e-mail account was on my son's server which is now gone. It is tantalising though because I can log in to it on Thunderbird but because the server is gone I can't open anything, even the folder staring at me with the ID number in it! ;)
OfflineOffline
SavageEmoji

Post by SavageEmoji »

Maybe your son can start the server up again? *shrug*
OfflineOffline