[Closed] Retired Staaf Name Tag Color

Do you want to Change the Retired Staaf Name Tag to Gold Yellow?

You may select 1 option

View results
Mir07
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrEfzq ... tvwntXCPqA

[Closed] Retired Staaf Name Tag Color

Post by Mir07 »

:yellow_heart:
Do You Want To Change The Retired Staff Name tag to gold yellow?

If your opinion its not in 1 of that 4 answers you can allways post a reply explini... :idea:

:blue_heart: :green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart:
;)
Joined CV 28/3/2015
Helper since 7/8/2022
Server Builder Since 03/12/2022
Mod since 5/6/2023
Smod since 9/12/2023
Griffindor
OfflineOffline
Europa64
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3uSQ5 ... AJkFHzReqw

Re: Retired Staaf Name Tag Color

Post by Europa64 »

While I have no problem with the idea, there is a chance it might cause a little confusion given that traditionally the retired staff names have been grey. I like the idea tho :)
OfflineOffline
SavageEmoji

Post by SavageEmoji »

I'd have to say no, as the grey kinda makes them seem back to citizen whilst still making them different if that makes ANY sense.
:cv:
OfflineOffline
Monoshish

Post by Monoshish »

The point of the gray was to give them some recognition but not distract from active staff. That way when new players ask, they can just be told "any player with a colored name is a staff member." Yellow retired names would definitely cause some confusion. It might even confuse old players who think its a new rank or something.

I do think adding a retired list to the forums is a good idea though. Hopefully that happens at some point.
Joined Cubeville April 17, 2015
Promoted to Mod May 18, 2016
Promoted to Smod November 2, 2017
Promoted to Admin May 17, 2020
OfflineOffline
MCG8

Post by MCG8 »

Monoshish wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:35 pm The point of the gray was to give them some recognition but not distract from active staff. That way when new players ask, they can just be told "any player with a colored name is a staff member." Yellow retired names would definitely cause some confusion. It might even confuse old players who think its a new rank or something.
yeah I was about to say the exact same thing. Mono you copy cat.
Join Cubeville May 6th 2017
Promoted to Helper August 7th 2022
Promoted to Moderator November 27th 2022
Promoted to Senior Moderator June 5th 2023
Proud Hufflepuff
OfflineOffline
Europa64
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3uSQ5 ... AJkFHzReqw

Post by Europa64 »

Monoshish wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:35 pm The point of the gray was to give them some recognition but not distract from active staff. That way when new players ask, they can just be told "any player with a colored name is a staff member." Yellow retired names would definitely cause some confusion. It might even confuse old players who think its a new rank or something.

I do think adding a retired list to the forums is a good idea though. Hopefully that happens at some point.
You said it much better x3
OfflineOffline
Mir07

Post by Mir07 »

Imagine you are in a mine mining with a retired staff (you can't find his her name bc its gray you can't see his her name tag bettwen the walls in the mine

but i think thats right
Last edited by Mir07 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Joined CV 28/3/2015
Helper since 7/8/2022
Mod since 5/6/2023
Smod since 9/12/2023
Griffindor
OfflineOffline
Mir07

Post by Mir07 »

imagine you are in a mine mining with a retired staff (you can't find his her name bc its gray you can't see his her name tag bettwen the walls in the mine

but i think thats right

Joined CV 28/3/2015
Helper since 7/8/2022
Mod since 5/6/2023
Smod since 9/12/2023
Griffindor
OfflineOffline
bahamabucks

Post by bahamabucks »

Mir07 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:31 pm imagine you are in a mine mining with a retired staff (you can't find his her name bc its gray you can't see his her name tag bettwen the walls in the mine

but i think thats right

Imagine being in a cold building with a retired staff with a cold name, same goes for any color really
"Don’t worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward!" - Midoriya Izuku

Joined Cubeville 09/01/2018
Promoted to Helper 8/7/2022
Promoted to Mod 11/27/2022
Promoted to Senior Mod 06/14/2023
OfflineOffline
KitKathy

Post by KitKathy »

I personally like the grey names and, like Mono said, they are not too close to staff colors. I like to think of my name as silver instead of grey though. :3
Titus 3:5 :heart:
Proverbs 3:5-6 :heart:
Philippians 4:8 :heart:
OfflineOffline