- Moss Farm
- Glow Squid Farm
- The Vine Mine
- Improved Iron Farm
- Subway
- CATS
- And more…

Downtown
The Downtown area is the shopping hub of Green Acres. Four player shops are up and running and there are six pre-built towers and nine vacant shop plots for sale. The city is meant to be a reflection of player build styles merged into one project, as well as a convenient shopping location. As new builds appear we will add details (sidewalks, alleyways, etc.) to maintain the life-like and cohesive atmosphere.

Residential
With palm trees, beaches, and colorful houses, the tropics are the place to be. There are pre-built apartments available and over 20 plots. There is also a premium house plot option with more space. House plots are on the cheaper side to accommodate many players and let them be a part of this project.

Farms

Crops
The crop farms are still pumping out resources for free! More autofarms and manual farms have been added for more crops.

New Iron Farm
An ancient jungle tribe used this temple to worship the powerful iron golems. We may have turned it into a farming operation…but that’s okay! Now you can get tons of iron here!

Moss Farm

Glow Squid Farm

The Vine Mine
Mossy block enthusiasts, don’t sweat. We’ve got you covered.

Picklenator 3000

Other farms include an animal farm, wool farm, zombie farm, skelly farm, spider farm, and wither rose farm.

Amenities

Workshop
This old-timey workshop was hooked up with the newest, high-tech machinery. Players can find a concrete maker, a snow farm, a tall flower farm, a basalt generator, a super smelter, a lava farm, and a workplace station.

Piglin XP Farm
This temple has stood here for centuries. An ancient jungle tribe used it to travel between worlds. Nowadays, you can come here to repair your tools and level up!

Trade Hall
Take your pick from a fully stocked library with 37 different enchanted books. No returns necessary 😉. Be sure to check out all the other villagers too.

The Layout
New, updated directional signs are located at every intersection. Just look for the sandstone posts and birch signs. All major points of interest are color-coded to make finding locations easier.
Don’t feel like walking? Take the subway! The track goes in a loop around the town with stops at the Town Hall, the Farms, the Town Center, Downtown, and the Mob Grinders. (See map below for details)

The Wall and Beyond
This wall certainly does the job. With a height of 9 blocks and a full block overhang, no scary mobs will be getting over it. For entry, there is a gate to the south and docks to the north. The surrounding area is nicely terraformed and lighting is extended to 50 blocks out.

The GA Quest: The Secrets of the Bamboo Tribe
When we first arrived on these shores, we stumbled upon the ruins of an ancient civilization deep in the jungle. The ruins belonged to a society known as the Bamboo Tribe. The tribe built great temples and prospered from the rich materials of the jungle. But one day, they disappeared without a trace. The jungle swallowed up their remains. All was quiet, until we arrived. Nowadays, the townsfolk say that the tribe has gold hidden in the depths of the jungle, untouched for years.
Can you uncover the truth behind the tribe’s disappearance and find the lost gold? To start the quest, head upstairs in the town hall.

CATS (Cats Against Terror Service)
After multiple complaints regarding phantoms, we decided to take action. Introducing CATS! Conveniently placed around town is a force of fierce felines that will scare those demon birds back to where they came from. CATS also provides free bed stations along the roads for a quick sleep.

We want to sincerely thank everyone who has invested their time into this project. All of your inflections make this small piece of virtual space a whole lot more meaningful.

Special thanks to _Sammiee_, MrTurtleMan_, Webster2000, and Sleepybean.
once a nub, always a nub.
OfflineOffline
WallyDonkey
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6R2Vr ... vBJc0vofaw

Re: Green Acres City Application

Post by WallyDonkey »

The City vote has now been set up, and results should be out soon after Saturday 9th April 2022. Good luck!
OfflineOffline
WallyDonkey

Post by WallyDonkey »

Apologies, there is a slight delay, results will be posted tomorrow.
OfflineOffline
WallyDonkey

Post by WallyDonkey »

With a final score of 81.1% I am very happy to announce that Green Acres is the first official City of CV7! The portal will be moved into the Cities hub and, as a Quality City, Green Acres now has access to the following perks:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- One free internal city portal set (Both ends of the portal must be within the city.)
- Two additional internal city portal sets available for purchase at 750c per set.
- One biome adjustment, free of charge.
- Additional biome adjustments may be purchased at 500c per adjustment.
- Portal Relocations can be purchased at a cost of 250c per set.
- Tier 1 region flags may be purchased for 150 cubes each.
- Tier 2 region flags may be purchased for 250 cubes each.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Tier 1 Region Flags:
coral-fade, crop-growth, farewell-title, frosted-ice-form, frosted-ice-melt, grass-growth, greeting-title, ice-form, ice-melt, leaf-decay, mushroom-growth, mycelium-spread, snow-fall, snowman-trails, snow-melt, soil-dry, vine-growth

Tier 2 Region Flags:
time-lock, weather-lock, mob-spawning, fall-damage, enderpearl/quote]
OfflineOffline
Lime
Youtube: UC1nrD5W2Jcc84sxE1E2CjiA

Post by Lime »

Awesome! Can you do a results breakdown pls?
OfflineOffline
Tisjstme

Post by Tisjstme »

Gratz Guyz.
Never thought GA would get this far in just over a year.
To think last maps GA was on the right track and this years made it. But I guess there is a great team of builders on it this time.
Will have to come look around at it soon.
OfflineOffline
Ethanlues

Post by Ethanlues »

A lot of hard work was done to make Green Acres what it is today. I got to thank everyone for their support for the City and especially the Green Acres team for the time they put into this project
Promoted to Helper 8/7/22
Promoted to Moderator 11/27/22
Promoted to Senior Moderator 6/4/23
Playing CV since 2014

" I am the Lorax , I speak for the trees " - Orange Moustache Creature
OfflineOffline
WallyDonkey

Post by WallyDonkey »

Sorry for the delay on the feedback here. It is broken down into categories below:
City Design - 124.5.5/150 - 83%
I quite like this city design. They kept a good theme that allowed for high-quality builds, but allowed a variety of build styles and colors. The quality of the Founder-built buildings are quite high, but as stated before, vary in style and colors quite a bit, which will allow the players to see the type of variety they can build with. I also enjoy the themes of the builds as they relate to some of the farms, like the skeleton and zombie on top of their respective farms, but the spider farm is covered in cobwebs and falling apart, adding some variety.
The only item I have in this section for improvement would be with the land itself. Some of the higher hills could have been worked with more, especially for the roads. Tunnels, curving roads to go around the hills, etc, and it would add more creativity to those sections. Also, in the SW area, near the iron farms and even further south, it feels like the land was cleared, and then nothing was done to make it feel more "natural". I'd like to see some more work done in that area to help out with the general beauty of the area, even adding something as minor as a nature walk or a park.
12/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Your city is gorgeous - I love the builds and building styles. Though "beach/city/modern" is somewhat of a wide variety of build styles, it works together nicely. I can tell that a lot of work and thought has gone into each town build and the residential/shop plots that have been built also reflect this theme.

I especially enjoyed the tiny zombie and the skelly atop those spawner huts. Your iron farm and xp farm are great looking builds that reflect their purpose. I also noticed some other decorative builds in town but they don't seem to have a use. It's great for filling up space, but I'd love to see what you have planned for them.

As mentioned below, you have ample space to grow with a lot of unused area in your city. Personally I'd like to see this flushed out a little with some sort of plan or something marking what it is that will go in those areas. Though some towns in past maps have been knocked for having a natural zen area where nothing is built, I think that a panda sanctuary with seating areas and a path through the garden would be really nice. And I can tell that your founders are more than capable of making something like this look amazing!
13/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Green Acres has a sort of ancient temples meets relatively recent city theme (I am NOT going to try to determine what time period the city theme represents). This theme is executed really well. Everything feels coherent, and really cool looking too if you ask me. There is one very slight problem, though. In the downtown area the sides/backs of buildings sometimes aren’t as decorated as they should be considering they are sometimes visible in locations like the “Nas Memorial Park”
14.5/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Green Acres has a unique and interesting theme -- fusing its jungle environment with a more traditional modern town/city setting. I think it manages to do a really good job of making each section of the town feel unique while making everything fit together nicely. I especially like the downtown area, where each building feels unique and interesting while working together with each other, making me feel like I'm in a hustling and bustling shoreside dock town.

I will say though that it isn't perfect -- there are a few structures to me that feel a bit out of place from their environments. For example, animal farms, which while a barn makes sense to mark them, don't fit very well when considering the crop farms (and sheep farms) adjacent to them are following a much more modern theme. Same with the workshop, which looks like a Victorian-era factory (which, again, doesn't fit too well in my opinion with its surrounding builds).
13/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I'm pretty impressed with the quality of the builds within the town. They match each other well in terms of theme and style. My only complaint would be that a few of the farms are lacking with interior design. For example, the inside of the Zombie farm is completely stone walls.
14/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I like the overall theme for this city - while some is more modern, some jungle temple, and some, more Victorian, it all fits together fairly well. My only complaint is that some builds - like the glow squid farm, town hall, and xp farm, are quite fancy, while some - the zombie farm for example, is quite small, and the pickle one is very basic with exposed redstone. I'd love to see the quality of some of the smaller builds be improved. The vine mine, while cute, I barely noticed, same with the spider spawner and the wither rose spawner.
The village is nicely terraformed and well lit, and I like that the lights are hidden in the ground.
you have a dark section of land on the north side of the workshop - on the path and within where the azalea tree is. There's also a dark section on the south side of the trade hall.
12/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I absolutely love the city design, there are a few different themes going on adding in the jungle, and some temples/ruins however somehow you've made it all tie in so well together. The builds are all pretty impressive and shows how hard you guys have worked. Everything decorated nicely. As mentioned before there are a few farms that are lacking in interior design such as the zombie farm, wither rose farm however in saying that I know what potential they have with future growth. I can't wait to see what the future offers Green Acres as it grows!
14/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The design of the city is nice with a theme of a modern beachside city. The row of commercial buildings along the beach helps to convey that theme, along with a lot of the details around the shore area. However, other than the townhall, I can't really point to any impressive builds, but rather just a nice overall feel. Some singularly impressive builds would help to boost the score here.
10/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The city design is great - I really like the theme and the different styles in some areas. It is carried out pretty consistently around the place. My only issue here, and it is a somewhat important one, is that there aren't a huge number of "impressive" builds so to say. Not saying that the build quality is bad, far from it, but after arriving in the grand Town Hall building, it feels like some builds around the place don't like up to that same grand standard. It is almost a problem of your own making that you set the bar too high on arrival! Aside from the town hall, I'm not sure any particular builds spring to mind as really memorable. So I'd say the theme and style choice is good, but to pick up more points here I'd like to see some more effort going into a couple of builds of a quality with the town hall.
12/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I think the design of the city is good, but I wouldn't say it is anything jaw dropping. In essence, it is very basic which can be good, but I wish there to be a little bit more variety and unique builds. The city is definitely neat and pleasing to the eye, although there aren't that many impressive structures or things to make it stand out. I do like the row of high-rise buildings, which really adds to the idea of a city. I wouldn't say that there is a really coherent style, although I do like that it feels more modern, as there is a mix of new looking buildings and old looking buildings, which is typical of a present day city. Since there is many docks, I would have also liked to see some sort of boat type builds either in the docks or in the water, ideally both! I love the Riverwalk and dock access, and adding some water-related builds to the area would really help spice it up.
10/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Layout and Ease of Movement - 120.5/150 - 80%
I would say the overall layout is good. It is by no means dazzling, but it definitely is functional. It does not really go above and beyond. Like mentioned previously, it would be nice to have a little more variety, especially with all the extra space. I would say that the city definitely makes sense in terms of design, and the directions are pretty clear. In terms of movement, the subway is a nice touch but could be a little more refined. The same goes with the elytra platform. There is only one, making it hard to traverse this city by elytra apart from the first entrance.
10/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The main layout is fairly basic, being mainly rectangular, with most of the traffic going around in a circle. There are a few intersections which seem to be lacking some signs, although I was able to find the xp farm quite easily. :) The subway was a nice idea, but at the moment I think it is a bit of a fail. You should look into a better start stop design than the current one. Currently, how to actually get moving isn't obvious, there isn't a way to enforce directions on the 2 tracks, leading to collision potential. And there isn't a way to return the minecarts. All of this is fixable of course, with a bit of work. The stations themselves are a nice design.
11/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Layout seems like your typically irl town/city, You have residential plots throughout your town instead of the one spot which is nice to see this gives players a preference on where they would like to live and a different view. I like how you guys managed to spread out the farms/mob farms. I feel like everything is easily accessible despite being spread out throughout the town instead of all being localized into one main area. I find getting around Green Acres fairly easy however there are directional signs lacking by your south entrance (around your premium plots especially) and although may be excessive would be nice to see some directions upon entering the docks and beaches for nubs entering through the buoys north and east. The subway option is a nice touch which makes travel around easier for some.
13/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
For the most part, I find it fairly easy to get around, even though the area is large. I didn't have major trouble finding any of the farms mentioned on the signs when leaving from the portal. I think that if I had come in from the north or south, it would be a little trickier, but you can eventually find your way. I would put some more directional signs at the north docks and at the south entrance.
I love the addition of the underground subway, it's a simple easy way to get around.
13/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Layout and ease of movement is always a difficult category to get a good score on, but overall given the size of your town, I think you've done a great job. The one complaint I have is the lack of directional signs around the 2nd entrance and premium plots. This area seems to have been neglected slightly in regards to directions.
13.5/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I think the signage is quite good, I think the subway is a really neat (albeit rather impractical) addition to help with moving around the city. My only complaint is that it's really difficult to tell the difference between the shop plots and the residential plots unless you're looking really close at the plot signs. I also think it would be nice if the farms were closer together -- why are the pickle farm and the moss farm so far away from the other farms?
13/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There is an organized layout to the town. To the right and left of the town hall, you can find various farms. Even more pleasantly, the east side of the town’s farms seem to almost all be mob-based, while the west side is more generic. Residential plots aren’t quite as organized though; there is sort of a residential area in the northwest section of the town, but there are also more residential plots sprinkled throughout the town. The downtown area is a cool way of introducing shops - though with them being so far away from the portal, I doubt the shops get much business. Additionally, there are a couple buildings downtown that are actually apartments and not shops - and while I get that that is accurate to real life, it makes it harder for a shopper to figure out what buildings they should be looking at. There are enough signs to make it relatively easy to navigate the town in most parts - though I wish more signs pointed to the “Town Hub”. There is a subway, but generally just walking is going to be faster. I’ve found myself using my minimap a decent bit to navigate around - not exactly a great sign.
10/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
You have a lot of beautiful roads around town. There are also a lot of places that are left natural for city growth. One of these places is the bamboo forest to the South - I'd like to recommend clearing up *some* of the bamboo for easier movement within the forest. I was walking along the wall to find gates and found it difficult to maneuver through this area. Same with the surrounding area. I did find some pandas so that was cool!

You have signs at most major crossroads/corners pointing to various amenities and I absolutely LOVE the billboards and floating signs pointing to downtown and the XP farm. Great idea (might have to steal this myself :P)! One picky thing - some of your signs are bold and some are not. I'm assuming that is because you couldn't fit the &l and the wording on the sign in one line. I'd recommend in that case to remove the bold altogether as it makes it look like some places are more important than others.

Though I did not travel it, it is nice to see that you've added a subway for quick movement around town to various sites.

Final suggestion - your town hall is HUGE and the exit from it points toward most of the rest of town. I'd like to recommend also adding exits/entrances on at least the E/W sides for ease of movement.
13/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
On a pretty good level, this area is done very nicely. The directions are all nicely posted, and as far as I can tell, the same locations (mob farms, for example) are the same or similar colors on all signs (black & grey). I also like the subway system quite a bit, although that will need regular maintenance to clean up the minecarts as needed (that's to be expected with nubs hopping out halfway there). The main roads are all a nice quality with varying textures that give them some life.
I will have to ding the ease of movement for a few small things. The side roads, while not expected to be as grand, are a little boring, only having the top texture of sandstone. Some of the large direction signs also need some work: The Downtown sign, while I like the floating aspect, are a little high up, and are almost out of normal vision range. It would also be nice if the Gold/XP farm sign had a copy of itself on the "back", it just feels like it's only catering to 1 direction of travel then. Also, for some of the larger builds in the more dense areas, like the Trade Hall, it would be nice to have a ground-level sign for that, just something small, to differentiate it from the rest of the (near) Downtown area, as it can be easily missed.
12/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Commodities and Amenities - 133.5/150 - 89%

Very very well done. I personally love everything that's here. Normal harvest-and-replant farms, standard cow/pig/etc farms. I also really enjoy the automated crop farms. But then the Founders went further and expanded with the skeleton, spider, zombie, and pigmen/gold farms. The iron farm is also very nice. The things that wow me the most are the stations in the Workshop though, the amount of farms and tools to help players is really nice. A snow farm, a concrete maker, mass smelter, flower farms, etc are all awesome. It is very thoughtful on how much the area offers for its residents.
15/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I was able to find your farms and animals pretty easily and they seem varied and quite useful. I love the size of your vine mine, you've got all three mob spawners in your area (sweet!) as well as a very useful XP farm. One thing I noticed is that the door to your collection area (in the XP farm) is a locked iron door. I have two suggestions based on things I've learned this map with xp farms: 1) add an autoclose flag to your door and 2) I'd recommend making a region around your door/chests with an interact-deny flag. This would look like "/rg flag (subzone name) non-members interact deny" and would prevent people from accessing the door when lwc is acting up. I've heard of two separate incidents where a locked door did not prevent entry to the collection area and things have been stolen (in Noxstead and in Roselake). This does *not* count against your score in this area, just a recommendation :)

You have a few dark spots on the south exterior corners of your animal building. I also found some other dark spots around town. I'd recommend going over your area with a Light Level Overlay (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc ... 47194eef7d) to catch those spots. In the mods menu (you'll need a mod to get the mod menu lol) you can adjust the light level threshold to reflect new spawning rules.

Finally, I'd recommend filling your sheep shearing area completely full of shears. You had like 4 nekkid sheep and the rest were fully clothed, which tells me that you ran out of shears. Hard to keep that shop stocked if your dispensers are not actively shearing the animals.
14/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There are quite a few farms in Green Acres. The zombie piglin farm looks really good, and it is relatively easy to get XP from the farm, though there is no option to collect gold from the farm unfortunately. The zombie farm is basically a stone tunnel at the moment - not very pleasing to be in. The glow squid collection area feels a bit small, but also the chests are locked, rendering the farm useless to the public. The wither rose farm is also not too interesting to be in - especially with some random exposed redstone. The spider spawner at least has been decorated a bit as a cave. The skeleton spawner is a manual kill farm, which I suppose has some benefits, and the area has been decorated reasonably well. The trade hall is a nice build, and I appreciate the signs saying what book each villager has, though I wish the villagers had been leveled up some. Additionally, while it is cool to sort the enchantment books by alphabetical order, it might be easier on the user if they had been sorted by use. The moss farm seems nice, though it also didn’t seem to be active when I got there, plus I couldn’t find any switch to turn it on. The pickle farm looks simple enough to operate. The iron farm is quite nice on the inside… well except for the exposed hopper filter system I guess. While I will discuss the workshop more in a later category, the lava, basalt, snow, and flower farms are a nice touch, and the build itself is great. The crops building is pretty well executed. The auto farms for almost all crops are a nice touch, and having the manual farms too is helpful. The animal farms seem very basic, with an additional auto egg farm. The “Vine Mine” seems decently setup too. The wool farm looks to be automated, though it appears most of the shears have broken. In conclusion, there are a ton of farms available, though some could use some build work to match the quality of the rest of the town.
12/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I honestly am having a hard time coming up with much of anything that you can farm that isn't in green acres (Tridents? Raid Farm? Witch? That's it lol). I've never seen a glow squid farm before -- I honestly never knew those existed! The amount of farms and the quality of the farms is one of the things that Green Acres exceeds in.
15/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I'm very impressed with the amount of farms(both manual and automatic) that players can use. Great job!
15/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
You have pretty much any kind of farm players could possibly want, so I think you're set in this category. Everything I looked at seemed to be in working order. My only complaint here is that the wheat/carrots/potatoes section seems small for such a large population. I could see it easily being wiped out.
14.5/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I was honestly blown away by the number of farms in this place - I could easily live here and never need to go shopping! Everything I tested worked great and makes this a very attractive place to be. My only gripe would be that some of the farms were minimally decorated, or just basic stone, but in terms of functionality they all worked great.
14/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There are ample amounts of farms of all kind for players to use there are absolutely no complaints in this area, well done!
15/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There is a good variety of amenities in the town. The crop and animal farms, and the workshop are all nice. I do have some complaints about the lack of any decoration in some of the mob farms. A good example is the zombie grinder which is simply cut into the stone underground. Also some of these farms could use some signs on how they are meant to be used. My biggest complaint are the "farms" that are really just shops. Yes it is a MC mob farm, but the only way to get materials is to buy them from the town founders. I would prefer to either see shop/store/market tagged onto the name, or a way for a player to get drops for free during the time that they are there.
9/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There are a lot of different commodities and amenities, I think the founders did a great job here. I will agree on the fact that I don't really like how the Iron farm you have to pay for the iron, as you would think that its meant to be a farm for everyone. It would be nice if they added a small section to the autofarms where you could actually farm some crops, for instance if you needed to complete a quest that required it. The farms themselves could use a little touch up here and there, it was definitely noticed this when I went to the zombie farm and it was just a stone cube underground. It would be cool if you could see the mobs spawning and how they go through the process of being farmed, instead of just having a hopper and a chest to take items from. I think overall they did a good job in this category, with some minor changes needed that would really elevate the city.
10/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Sustainability - 139.75/135 - 93%

The extra space is good, as there is lots of room to grow and get bigger. There isn't much to be said here about this. There's tons of extra plots and extra space, and lots of amenities. The only thing I would mention is that there isn't a tree farm and there isn't really a public mine to get materials such as wood and stone/ores. There aren't any nether farms besides piglin but that's okay too, as they have a TON of other types of farms.
13/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Sustainability looks good, with a decent number of plots, plus some land that is not yet in use. Also a decent number of people already settled in the town.
14/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Again there are ample amount of farms of all kind, plenty of residential plots, and there are plenty of shop plots until growth is needed. However with lots of room to grow as a city I don't see this being an issue.
15/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The shop area seems like it will have space for plenty of shops to set up. I'm not sure you'll have enough space for homes in the long run, if people are interested in moving in, the ones you have could go quite quickly.
13/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There are plenty of plots around, and room for expansion if needed. There is a good start of plots having been purchased and actively used, but there is certainly a ways to go before the economy in the town is sustainable itself. However the farms, plots and resources are all there, so I can see this being resolved as time goes on.
14/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
With the amount of farms, plots, and grinders I can see people coming here frequently.
15/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Do I think the infrastructure of the town is set up to be able to handle an influx of people? Definitely yes. There are a ton of plots, both residential and shop plots. Is the town already active? I'd say somewhat. There are a lot of residential plots filled with various people's homes, but there aren't any fully fleshed-out shops that I could find that were being used very often. I know that I personally wouldn't go to GreenAcres as my first choice if I wanted to buy from shops at a town.
13/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There are quite a few residential plots available, more than I imagine Green Acres will ever need. I am a little bit more concerned about the amount of shop plots available, but that shouldn’t really end up being an issue, though it certainly limits the ability for the town to become a commercial center. The crop farms may feel just a bit too small, though the auto farms certainly help with that. The animal farms don’t have many animals, but they all at least have 4. The other farms seem like they should be large enough to provide players with enough of their items.
14.25/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I love the setup of your shopping district - the prebuilts are beautiful and look just like a shopping district in a large city irl. You seem to have ample space for growth both in shopping and residential areas and the plots seem to be priced just right to allow a variety of clientele.
15/15
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Definitely enough amenities to allow players to stay within the city and have it be their base of operations. Plenty of food, XP, other materials from spawners or farms. There are lots of shop plots, both pre-built and empty plots. While there is a good number of residential plots, I would like to see some more, maybe another 10ish or so, which could go nicely in the area near the SW corner, which was mentioned above as being a little barren.
13.5/15
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Surrounding Area - 65.5/100 - 66%

It's clean, lit up, and meets the standards for a surrounding area. However, it could be done up a bit nicer, especially in the Jungle areas, to more cleanly transition from the Jungle, with lots of foliage, to the walled area, which is more barren/field-like. There is a pathway extending out from the main gate on the south side, but it's just a pathway, with some floating trees overhead. There's no extra work done on the ocean side either, it's just clean, normal ocean.
Improvement to this area could include some of the items mentioned before, like fading the Jungle to the wall, which would require quite the amount of work, but it could look nice to have trees that slowly decrease in height as they approach the wall. For the ocean side, something that could work is having bouys that lead to the port on the north side of downtown, in addition to the normal ones marking the border.
5/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The surrounding area is left natural and is lit. I'd like to recommend that you light up the entire NBZ 100 blocks out from the wall to create a safe space for travellers. As mentioned above, possibly thinning the bamboo forest slightly to aid navigation would be nice :) Since getting city is top tier I'm going to be picky here and recommend that your lighting for the NBZ match lighting in town - hidden to avoid torch spam. This will make the surrounding area just as beautiful as the town itself and create a less jarring difference between the two.

It also seems you've got a mob/creeper grinder in your NBZ that was built by a founder. It's not terribly pretty - a silo with a bunch of exposed redstone - perhaps it could be useful for visitors to the town? Since it's in your NBZ I'd recommend making it match the town theme or possibly removing it.
7/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The area at least seems to be lit up well enough, though I wasn’t completely thorough in checking. I appreciate that in the southwest corner of the surrounding area a stone area was replaced with grass blocks, and that it looks like some basic terraforming has occurred as well throughout. Navigating the surrounding area still unfortunately isn’t easy though, with all the vines and leaves that come with a jungle. There is a road exiting from a gate on the south side, and while I will talk about the gate itself later, the road continues for a bit into the surrounding area then ends abruptly. There’s even a floating tree above it which should’ve been cut down more properly. I just sort of wish there was more that indicated that the surrounding area had been worked on beyond lighting.
7.5/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
While this doesn't get high marks simply because it doesn't seem like any terraforming was done on the surrounding area to improve it from its default state, it does get passing marks for being well lit and fitting well enough with the theme of the town.
[b/7/10[/b]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The surrounding area meets what I would consider the minimum requirements, but I feel like if you're going for City, the top level of player settlements, you need to be putting work into every area, and it feels like the surrounding area was missed here. Some more terrain blending would be useful - the contrast between the city and surrounding areas, especially the jungle, can be quite stark and jarring. Some smoother blending and work on the landscaping would certainly help. The creeper farm is certainly an odd addition in the surrounding area and would really need some decent decoration to make it "fit in".
5/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I love the way the jungle blends in with the wall. It seems natural, yet purposeful how the town was built in the wild jungle.
10/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Appears to be lit to the 50 blocks expectation. I noticed that above the south entrance walkway, there is a partial tree. Because the city itself is mostly cleared from trees/bushes, the surrounding area, which is mostly untouched, seems messy and crowded. A better blend might help this.
The creeper farm in the nbz on the north side is really out of place, it doesn't blend in or look nice in the middle of the water. I also noticed a chest and crafting table just outside the buoys to the east.
Not quite "surrounding area" but in the north east corner in the water there is an odd lift down with an empty room - an old beacon perhaps? it's a little random and probably could be taken down. The south west corner has some random chests/furnace/etc just sitting in the corner that could be taken down as well.
6/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Everything appears lite well, however the south and west surrounding area especially is filled with alot of thick jungle which at parts completely hide the wall, I would like to see some longer more clear paths connecting to the wall and again maybe excessive but due to the abundance of large jungle trees and bamboo may be a good idea to tie in a couple beacons possibly for easy location of entrances of Green Acres from a further distance. All that being said the surrounding area still naturally ties into the theme of the town.
8/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The surrounding area is undeveloped, and lit sufficiently to stop mob spawning, but nothing more.
5/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The surrounding area is functional and meets basic requirements. Its lit up, but that's about it. It is not really anything spectacular. I would like to see more that just functional and meeting basic requirements from a city, such as walking paths, cool art/statues, maybe a little shrine here or there. Could also be creative and put a boat in the water, or a little cabin in the forest for citizens to have a camping trip. There is the occasional floating tree here and there as well, especially by the entrance.
5/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
City Wall - 84/100 - 84%

I believe the city wall is beautiful and placed eloquently into the surrounding area. I would like to be able to get on top of it and walk along it, along with maybe a few minor exits along the wall, instead of just the one main exit.
8/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The city wall is well built and nice to look at. I like the way the wall is continued over arches where it crosses rivers. I'm a little disappointed that there is no way up to the walkway.
9/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I love the wall, looks great and matches well with the town theme. Appears to be mob safe, only inconvenience I can see is pressure plates at the south entrance. If mobs follow a nub close enough to the pressure plates there is a small chance mobs will get into town.
9/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I like the design of the wall, and it seems to be safe from mobs.
9/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I love the wall around the town. It perfectly matches the theme of the rest of the town. My only complaint is that the buoys around the town seem a bit less exciting in comparison to the detailed town wall. Possibly making these buoys a bit bigger, more detailed, and a bit more spread out could help with this.
8/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I like the walls! I like the staircase they add when the incline becomes steep -- I think that's a really clever way to maintain terrain.
9/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The wall is a really nice design and fits the theme of the town. It would be nice to be able to reach the top of the wall to explore the area from a height, maybe some staircases in the interior, or even lift signs if space is an issue. And as others have mentioned, the lack of gates makes it tricky to get in from outside if you don't have elytra/ender pearls to hand.
8/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The wall itself is really nice and fits the theme of the rest of the town perfectly. With the exception of a spot here or there, spiders shouldn’t be able to scale the wall. I sort of wish there was a lift sign or staircase to reach the top walkway of the wall from inside, but it’s not really a big deal that I couldn’t find any. In a couple spots there were seemingly decorative signs on the wall, but they seemed inconsistent across the town. On the land portion of the town, there is only one gate. Perhaps there should be additional gates added, so that players entering by land have more ways in. The buoys look great as well.
8/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I love the design of the wall - very detailed and fitting the town design. It is definitely tall enough to create a safe-haven within your town. I also like how you handled terrain changes. I will mention this below in "city entry" but I feel it also belongs here with the wall - there are not enough gates and grand entrances for a town of this size. People that explore the map will be unable to get into your beautiful city unless they find the water sides of town or the one gate. I will say, however, that your gate is clean and easy to enter/exit.
8/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Very impressive, very well thought out. The design is very elegant and flows well with the rest of the build style of the city. The details, such as the terracotta, give a nice feel to the wall so it's not just a static sandstone background. The bouys on the ocean side also follow a very nice theme, and blend well.
I will have to mark off for a few items. I would like to see more gates in the actual wall: currently, there's only one on the south side. For that gate in particular, there are pressure plates leading out, but there are also plates leading back in, meaning that if a mob tracks someone from the unlit area to the gate, they could easily make their way into the city. Additionally, on the west side, where the the wall passes over the end of a river: there is a small area that the iron bars do not reach, and both player and mob can easily cross through the wall.
8/10
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
City Portals - 45.75/50 - 92%

The portal entrance is nice and grand, right in the City Hall, which is a very large and grand building, but designed and decorated well, so as not to feel large and empty. Right outside, there is the major hub for directions to the various areas around the city. Very well done.
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Your portal is a grand entrance to the town and looks beautiful! Don't forget that in a city you can have portals to different amenities (shopping district/housing district/xp farm/etc) and you get one for free! Each additional set of internal portals is 750c and I can see that helping people move around your town effortlessly! I'd recommend designing some more portals to various places (at least maybe to the XP farm) - you have plenty of space in your town hall for it :)
3/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The portal itself is really well designed. I like the additional quartz stair design on the wall behind it to make it look even more grand. The portal puts you in the town hall, meaning the player has easy access to the news, founders list, and rules. Once they walk out, they are greeted with a town directory that shows the way to almost all locations of note in Green Acres. My only slight criticism is how far away the directory is from the portal.
4.75/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I think the portal entry for the town is absolutely fantastic! My only wish is that the navigation of the town was made clearer from the get-go and not when you leave the town hall.
4/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The entrance to the town via portal is a fantastic first impression. I appreciate that you can easily determine that you are in a large of the town hall, but you can also see direction signs immediately outside the building pointing you to where you want to go.
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The portal from town hub is very nice and well marked. I think the only thing is that it might help to have a sign explaining that the locations to various areas are outside - though I found them easily enough once I walked out the door.
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The Town portal is great, very nice design and housed within a grand building. Honestly I can't find a single thing to fault here, has to be top marks.
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The Town portal is very chic, fully accessible to rule boards, founder names, and then straight out of town hall is an immediate directional board.
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The portal design is nice and arrives in the townhall, which is a fairly grand building.
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The entrance and portal building is amazing. You all should be very proud, highest marks from me. This goes above and beyond. It would be nice to have future portal spots prebuilt for inter-city portaling, as that would elevate the ease of travel around the city.
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
City Entry - 21.5/50 - 43%

The City entry is not really that fantastic. Its basic, and functional. I would love it if the attention to detail and style like the portal building was adhered to in order to make this a grand entrance. There also is not really much signage to tell you where to go from this exterior entrance. Since there is a lot of ocean too, it would be nice to have more time spent on making the docks look like a bustling entry port. There also is not much signage here for incoming travelers via boat.
1.5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The one land entrance into the town is fairly underwhelming. There is an entrance by sea to the docks. This area is nicely decorated and conveys the theme of the town nicley. With the large number of docks available, it might be nice to take one or two create some boat builds for a little bit more interest.
4/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The South side - entry could definitely use some extra love, would love to see a welcome sign with directions. Especially if this is the grand entrance of the town besides the portal.

Beside your south entrance and north water entrance I would love to see:

The East side - could use some paths and abit of extra love, upon entry you are faced with alot of natural area which has no direction signage or paths.

The west side - unless I completely missed an entrance I could find no entrance, and although the chance of coming into the town from the west side are slim, there still could be possibility. There are a couple water gates which in my opinion would look great opened up.
2/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
When you come in from the south, I think it would be nice if it had a much larger sign showing the city name. There's a sign regarding "premium housing rules" but nothing for quite a ways to show you where you are and where to go. I would put a city map and directions right past the entrance gate.
Similarly, when you boat in from the north, it's quite hard to tell where you should go.
2/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I like the design of the alternative entry path into the town, but I had no idea where to go after walking in from there. It seemed awkward to walk in behind all the premium plots. I couldn't locate any directional signs around that area.
2.5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There is no other "grand" entrance, besides the portal. The current one I see is just a chunk of wall taken out and a little roof put over it.
2/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There isn't really any focus on an entrance aside from the portal arrival. Technically you can get in from the outside, but if I was approaching the city on foot from outside I wouldn't feel like I had entered anywhere significant based on the entries through the wall.
2/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I’m going to count the main city entry as the southern gate, since that is more “grand” than boating through the buoys. That being said, it isn’t exactly that grand. Once you walk in, you are greeted with a flat area, a couple plots, and the backs/sides of several buildings in the relative distance. The nearest directional signs are definitely too far away from the entry.
2/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
While the town requirements state that "You should have at least one other grand entry to your city than the portal - This can be by land or sea. As with the portal entrance, make sure incoming players have clear direction," and you DO have 1 other entrance to the city, I didn't see directions to it. For players that like to explore the map and might stumble upon your city and want to take a look, 1 entrance seems fairly insignificant and it'd be hard to find one's way back to it. I'd recommend at least two entrances on each wall and maybe a grand entrance (or two) on each water side of your city. While entering by water is much easier with the distance between buoys, having a grand entrance feels more welcoming.
2.5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
While there are 2 other ways to get into the city (the south wall gate and the docs on the north side near Downtown), neither have any good markings to help players move around once they enter the city. If you wander some distance down the main roads, you can find signs leading you places at the major intersections, but nothing right there when you enter.
1/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Elytra Accommodation - 28.25/50 - 57%
⠀⠀⠀
There is a nice elytra platform that you can see a large part of the city from when you are in the Town Hall, and it has a nice ground-level lift sign leading up to it. That said, this is the only elytra platform in the city, and it's more in the SW area. It would be nice to have a few more elytra platforms throughout the city, as well as some direction signs on them (there are North/South/East/West signs on the existing one, but no directions to Downtown or the Farms, or anything).
2/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There is one elytra platform at town hall. "Elytra travel is standard for most players, and elytra platforms are expected in cities. Make it easy for players to make use of their elytra without burning all their rockets to get [around]." Though many players do not have elytra, they are easy to get for most (even an expendable - plus don't forget that they were given out as free gifts on winter island). I did not have the entire city loaded on my map when I arrived and wanted an overview, so I took off from the one elytra platform to get a better view. I did not make it very far without rockets. Placing elytra platforms at major amenities (farms/xp/shopping/housing districts) would likely help ease navigation around town :)
2/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The elytra platform is relatively small, but it is functional and fits with the rest of the town. I sort of wish it was closer to build height so that players could go further with their elytra, but at this height at least you can see the ground. There are helpful directional signs for which direction is which (north, east, etc), though there aren’t any guides as to what buildings are in each direction, which would’ve been helpful. The sign to get to the elytra platform wasn’t completely obvious at first, though I think that’s more my fault and not Green Acres’s fault.
3.75/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
While there is an elytra platform available quickly off the bat, there isn't much else in the way of elytra support. It would be nice to have a map up there, or color-coded beacons so people can fly to the right place easily.
2/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I like the height at which you put the Elytra platform above your Town Hall. It holds a nice balance of enough height for a decent flight and also a good vantage point to see where you want to go. I do wish that there was at least 1 or two more of these platforms throughout the town due to the size of the area.
3/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I see an elytra platform above the town hall. It seems it would be at a useful height. Since it is a large area, it might be nice to have another one.
4/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There is some elytra accommodation but it isn't at a high enough level to be of real use. Might be an idea to have more of them around the town, and to raise them up so you can glide without having to burn rockets to get around the place.
3/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Height and location of your elytra platform is great. I would like to see maybe a extra platform or two spread out around the town due to size. For example: If someone is at the shop area of the town, it is not likely that they will want to walk back to the town hall for the elytra platform.
4/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
The townhall has a simple lift sign up to a fairly basic platform, with no other platforms in the town. I would just like to see a bit more.
2.5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
There is a nice elytra platform in the town, but thats about it. It also isnt very high, at only about 166 blocks. Bringing the height up for this platform would be very beneficial and allow more flexibility to elytra-wearers. It would be nice if there were more platforms like this spread throughout the town, possibly at the subway stops.
2/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Basic Needs Conveniently Covered - 47.75/50 - 96%

Basic needs are very well covered. I like the idea of the beds spread out throughout town, and it would be nice if there was other commodities at these locations too such as crafting/anvil/shulker spots/maybe a small chest of food in case people run out, so they don't have to run all the way back to the farms.
4/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
As was mentioned under other headings, the town pretty much has everything for material needs. A little bit more in the way of entertainment might be nice.
4.5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Not much to add to other comments here, all basic needs are very conveniently met!
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
All Basic needs are met at Green Acres! I've seen plenty of shulker spots, ender chest, crafting tables. If that isn't enough the beds and cats located all around Green Acres is genius for conveniently keeping the death birds away.
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I enjoy the bed stations around town, they made me laugh. I saw crafting tables, shulker spots, and enderchests in multiple locations.
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
As I walked around the town, I was easily able to find crafting tables, ender chests, and other basic needs for easy, public use.
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Yes. That said -- it would be nice if there were more crafting tables offered around the town. When I was building my house, I ended up needing to craft my own since the crafting building was pretty far from my plot.
4/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
A decent amount - but notably not all - of the farms have shulker spots, ender chests, and crafting tables. The workshop has the various crafting stations, some anvils, an enchanting table, a concrete maker, and an auto smelter, among other farms. The CATS service is handy as well. I especially like the beds located around the town, though at times I wish there were more or some way of locating your nearest one.
4.25/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
I was able to find shulker spots and end chests in most public places. I like the addition of the cats and beds (sponsored by CATS) to prevent murder birds - great idea!
5/5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Plenty of the basic needs, especially in the Workshop, but every place appears to have some basic needs sprinkled throughout, including working shulker spots. Not much to say here, all well done.
5/5
OfflineOffline