Wither And Birthday Party!

Let people know about any events you've got coming up
SuperAlexstar

Wither And Birthday Party!

Post by SuperAlexstar »

Wither and Birthday Party!

I'm pleased to announce that we will be hosting a joint birthday party for both MCG8 and bahamabuckss this weekend in CV's downtown world! The main event will be a wither slaying party sponsored by WallyDonkey and Hades Unltd. Grouptm. Food will be provided, and gear boxes will also be available if you don't have any. Birthday presents are not required to join, but are certainly appreciated. :)

When?

The party will be hosted on Saturday Feb 3rd*, 2024 at 10 AM EST.
(The date has been changed, check the replies below!)
Where?

It will be held inside the giant red panda build at X: -6611, Y: 72, Z: -2140, or check the maplink here:
https://www.cubeville.org/map/#cv7survi ... 0:0:0:flat

While there is no portal directly here, travel is relatively quick and easy. Head to Hub->Cities->Green Acres, then take the elytra platform and fly SSW. No rockets needed!

You can also travel to Hub->Drops->West Drop, then travel SSE if you don't have an elytra, although walking will take longer.

Upon arrival, there is a dock and a lift to take you up into the party area/lobby. I'm still working on a few finishing touches, so it won't be open just yet, but come back on the 3rd for some good times!

Last edited by SuperAlexstar on Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OfflineOffline
SuperAlexstar

Re: Wither And Birthday Party!

Post by SuperAlexstar »

Due to a slight scheduling conflict, the party will now be 1 hour earlier, at 10 AM EST instead of 11 AM :)
OfflineOffline
SuperAlexstar

Post by SuperAlexstar »

Hopefully the last schedule change :p

The party is being moved to Saturday, February 10th, at 2pm EST due to the server migrating to the new host and going down for a few hours at the previous time.
OfflineOffline
Sam

Post by Sam »

i got at the lsat round :{ but it use so fun i did not died
SammysUniverse join cubeville in April 5 2021 :pink_heart: :pink_heart: :pink_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: hop you like cubeville like me
OfflineOffline