- Please apply with the name of your Landmark or Arena as the title of your post.
- Post the coordinates of your build and requested portal location if applicable.
- If possible, try to add screenshots of your build in your request.
- An admin will start an official vote in which smods and above will vote on each category (listed below under guidelines).
- Please allow approximately two weeks for voting.
- Once the vote is closed you will be given the overall percentage score your landmark or arena received. The pass rates and associated perks are listed under guidelines below.
- After applying for Landmark status and getting denied, you will not be allowed to apply again for two weeks.
- Uniqueness: How unique is your build in comparison to other landmarks?
- Ingenuity: How well did you make use of the blocks that you chose to build with?
- Timelessness: Will your build last on the server or is it decent enough to be remembered by our citizens?
Your build must receive an 80% or higher total in order to receive landmark status and a portal.
•Spleef Arena Guidelines•
- Uniqueness: How unique your spleef arena in relation to others on the server? Are there special types of spleef you could play?
- Arena Setup: Is their a good size spleef area? Are their clear rules posted? Is there a good way for the spleef operator to control the game?
- Stands & Surrounding Area: Are there decent stands and viewing areas? Can spectators watch easily? Does the surrounding area look nice?
Your build must receive a 70% or higher total to receive [Arena] status and a protection or 80% or higher to receive [Diamond Arena] status and a portal.
As of CV6 landmarks can now design their own portal. The requirements are as follows:
- The interior of the portal at your landmark can be a maximum of 8x8x3
- The hub portal can be a maximum of 5x6(including floor)x3
- The portal frame can be made of any material, it does not need to be obsidian.
- The portal can be any shape you like.
- The portal must have a back wall.
- It should be obvious to players that it is a portal.
- You can choose up to three player heads of builders/helpers to be part of the portal design.